3

Lexis POV

It's Saturday. Me and Sarah are going swimming then shopping!

I've got my black bikini on under a long white t-shirt and faded blue jeans. I'm wearing red trainers that I can just slip on and off and I have a bag full of swimming stuff on my shoulder. It's 09:57 so me and Sarah are just leaving now. Hunter decided to come with us. We get in our cars, Sarah in mine and race to to swimming pool in the town.

We were swimming for about an hour and a half and my fingers were all pruny.

We all got showers then left and went shopping.

Hunter only got games for his xbox whereas me and Sarah got basically everything.

We were just pulling up in the driveway to see an unfamiliar black shiny car outside the house.

"They're probably having a meeting." I mutter to Sarah.

It's 7:54 We didn't mean to be out this long but oh well. We all walk in the house to see a bunch of suitcases. I look at them before going past and into my room.

It's empty. All that's there is the bed and shelves, along with the closet. Sarah is standing in the doorway, looking at her feet.

"Sarah, what's going on? I can tell you know something."

"Well... you see, you're moving... to go to... alpha Aidens pack..."

"WHAT?!" I scream. "NO! There's no way I'm moving on with him!" I can feel tears dripping down my face.

"You wouldn't even consider it?" A man asks. I freeze as I look up and see my mate.

Aiden.

He looks slightly upset at what I said but I couldn't care less.

Audrey whimpers and it's the first time she's done anything. 'He's not like that! You might have heard the rumours, but I've met his wolf. His wolf is kind and thoughtful and loves us both!' She says in my mind.

'Problem is, Audrey, that his human side doesn't give two shits about us.' I reply.

"Lexi... you need to go with him. I'm sorry." I look up and realise it's alpha Xavier speaking.

"You said. You said you will always be here to help me! You said that if ever I'm upset, you'll be my shoulder to cry on! Clearly, you were lying!" Tears are now streaming down my face in an endless flow.

I feel a hand on my face, trying to wipe them away but slap it away when if feel the electricity.

"And you." I turn to Sarah, "you knew about this?" She now has tears running down her face.

"I-I'm sorry Lexi! I had to! Beta Sam asked me to." I hug her and we just stand there crying.

Soon, Hunter comes up. He's fuming. I'm guessing Sam just told him. At least he didn't know. His eyes are black so his wolf is in control.

"You're not taking her! She clearly doesn't want to go!" He puts his arms out in front of me, although that doesn't help much.

"Hunter." Alpha Xavier puts his hand on Hunters arm but he jerks it away.

"You knew about this! You were gonna just give her up!"

"Hunter, they were gonna take her by force and I can't let my pack get hurt. He's her mate, he's not gonna stop until he has her."

I don't know why but something just seems to snap on my head when he says they were gonna take me by force. "You were going to kidnap me?"

I ask, staring straight at Aiden. I feel quite hurt that my mate was going to kidnap me. He doesn't say anything but just looks at his feet. I turn to Hunter and hug him.