4

I can hear the beeping again. I slam my hand down making my alarm clock go off. I groan and sit up, holding my head.

Looking round the room I see clothes sitting on the bottom of my chair. I go to check them out and see baggy sweatpants and a baggy jumper. Whoever put this down must be joking. I shake my head slightly and head to the walk-in closet, grabbing a long white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, underwear and my trainers.

I head to the bathroom and put them in a pile while locking the door and turning on the shower.

I strip and hop in the shower, washing my body with strawberry shower gel and letting the warm water run down my body. I finally turn the shower off and step out, drying myself with my towel and putting my clothes on. I put my hair in a high ponytail and walk over to the nightstand to check my phone. I got a message.

From Sarah:
'Hey. Hunter isn't coming 2 skl today, he doesn't want 2 have 2 c that bitch. Can u come over 2day? C u @ skl
Xoxo
- S'

'Hi Sarah. Aw, I feel so sorry for him! Yeah, I'll come over later, c u at skl.
- L
Xoxo'

I take my phone off the charger and, pulling on my leather jacket and bag I leave and go downstairs.

I smell eggs and realise I forgot about breakfast! Probably because I didn't have the reminder of Hunter shouting 'chicken nugget, breakfasts ready' as usual.

I go to the kitchen and see Aidens mother, Sandra, frying eggs, bacon and sausages. It's only Aiden, Austin and a few others at the table.

"Hello, dear. I'm making breakfast, hope you like eggs, bacon and sausages." Sandra says cheerfully.

"Yeah, thanks!" I sit down at the table and look up to see Aiden frowning at me.

"Why aren't you wearing the clothes I put out for you?" He asks.

So he put them out? I didn't want to say he has no sense of fashion so I just decide on saying "oh, what clothes were they? I didn't see them."

He just frowns and looks at the plate that was put in front of him.

"Oh, and I'm going to visit Hunter after school. He's not leaving the pack house, doesn't want to see his mate."

Aiden looked like he was about to say something but just nodded. Then, one of the pack members speaks up.

"Why wouldn't he want to see his mate?" Asks a guy with ginger hair and brown eyes.
"Oh.. um, she rejected him..." I say.
He looks quite surprised but doesn't say anything else.

I look at the plate that Sandra just set in front of me and start shovelling down my food.

"That's not very ladylike." Austin sniggers.

"Not all of us want to be like you." I answer back.

I hear a few 'oohs' form the other pack members and a few snigger.

Austin just rolls his eyes and whispers to Aiden, "she's a keeper."

I clear my throat and glare at Austin, making the table erupt in laughter. This pack isn't actually that bad. When we were all finished we stand up and leave.

I walk to my car and get in. I self consciously look out the window then remember that Hunter isn't here so I can't race to school.

I frown and just start driving, thinking about how this pack really is different and some things, I'll never be able to do again. I get to school and see Hunters car. I park next to it and get out, then see Sarah getting out the drivers seat.