5 - part 2

"Well then. Let the fun begin."

Half the warriors shift into wolves while the other half stay as humans.

We step outside and I mindlink for everyone to stay behind me. I'm faced with a huge army, a bit bigger than I thought.

"Alpha Aiden! We have come to get Lexi! You know she doesn't want to stay here, so why force her? Hand her over or else!" I wouldn't be able to hear Alpha Xavier if I didn't have my werewolf hearing.

"Well, I don't think these wolves are ready to give up there luna, how about we ask them?" I turn to my army of wolves.

"What do you think?" I'm answered by the horrific sound of snarling, growling and shouts of 'no way' and, 'you can't take her' and 'over our dead bodies!'

"I think that's a no." I say to Xavier. All his wolves but about ten shift and both packs run forward and clash in the middle.
***
Lexi's POV

I'm sitting on my bed when I get a text from Hunter.

'Sit tight. We're here and we won't let you go without a fight! Ready to come home, chicken nugget?'

'Ready as I'll ever be 👌🏻 I just don't want anyone (from our pack) getting hurt😰'

'We'll be fine. We're at the edge of the territory spk later'

I breath deeply until I see two super buff males barge into my room. I just stare at them. There's one with light brown hair and dazzling hazel eyes. He looks like he has a six pack. And the other one has messy black hair and dark black-brown eyes. They're quite cute. I hope they don't have mates...

I shake the horrible thoughts out my head.

Omg did I just actually think that?? What's wrong with me? The two males stare at me uncomfortably before breathing in deeply.

They look mesmerised by the scent but snap out of it. The one with light brown hair runs to my suitcases and unzips them.

"Who are you and what are you doing?!" I yell.

"I'm Asher, that's Raven. Alpha sent us to make sure Silver moon pack don't take you."

Says the brown haired one I now know is called Asher. My heart flutters a little knowing that Aiden sent people to protect me and make sure I stay.

But I want to stay with my old pack and my friends. I watch Asher in confusion as he grabs baggy sweatpants and a baggy tshirt. He throws them at me and then throws three bottles of perfume at me.

"What's this for?" I ask.

"Change into those and cover yourself in the perfume. Don't ask, it's an awkward conversation."

I just pick up the clothes and perfume and run into the bathroom, locking the door and getting changed. I spray as much perfume as I can on myself and step out.

"That's better." Raven says.

They both look less uncomfortable now.

"Mind explaining?" I ask.

"Yes, we do. So keep your mouth shut and let us do our jobs."

I just looked at the ground. And kept my mouth shut. I hear a bunch of howls and yelps so I keep pacing my room.

"What are you doing?" Asher asks, watching me.

"Walking, what's it look like?" I mumble.

He just rolls his eyes and continues to look away from me. What is with them today? Suddenly I get a mind link.