18 - last chapter!

Lexi's POV

(A/n. Last chapter, read note at bottom please!)

I woke up and opened my eyes to see that I was in a dark room with white walls. I looked at my surroundings and saw I was in a hospital bed and Aiden was sleeping in the chair next to my right. I looked to my left and saw my two little pups. They were a month early, I'm surprised they're not premature. They just have to deal with being small.

I smiled at that thought and swung my legs off the bed, hopping off and walking to the little cribs. They had clipboards on the bottom of the plastic beds and I read the first one to see that my little boy, Koda, was in the one closest to my bed. He was sleeping soundly with his hand next to his mouth. I smiled at him and went to see Holly. She was lying in the exact same position as her brother. They both had tiny little wisps of hair on their heads, Koda having black, and my little angel Holly having blonde. They were so adorable!

I watched my little pups for a little while longer before turning and heading to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and was slightly shocked at what I saw. I looked a complete mess! My hair was sticking out everywhere, there were bags under my eyes and I looked oddly frail. I looked round the bathroom and saw a shower-bath, toilet and sink.

After taking off the clothes I had been wearing the day before, I turned the shower head on and stood under the cozy water, letting it drip down my forehead and onto my eyelashes, before falling down my nose and past my lips, soon covering my face. I ran my fingers through my hair in an attempt to partially untangle it before squeezing shampoo into my hand. I massaged the white, sweet strawberry smelling foam into my scalp then stood under the water again, washing it away. I repeated this with the conditioner then washed my body with some rose scented shower gel.

When I was done, I turned off the water and hopped over the side of the tub, grabbing a towel and quickly drying off. I looked round the small white room and saw a soft looking bath robe. Picking it up, I pushed my arms through the sleeves and tied it, running a brush through my hair quickly and leaving the room.

I saw Aiden waiting with some pancakes while our pups were still sleeping. I eyed the pancakes before sprinting to the bed, diving over the bottom and slightly bouncing on it. Aiden looked at me amused before handing me the tray of pancakes and orange juice. I smiled before digging in, finishing the food in a record of three minutes. I glared at my mate as he started chuckling.

'Can we punch him?' Audrey asked out of no where.

'Sure. But, why?' I laughed back to her.

'We just gave birth to two pups! We haven't ate in over a day! And he's sitting laughing at us!' Audrey growled.

I smiled at forced her in control, not that I needed to. I watched from the back of Audrey's head as she snapped her head round, glaring into his eyes. He stopped chuckling and looked slightly frightened.

"Why are you laughing at me?!" Audrey growled out. Aiden just froze, sitting still and looking shocked. I could see Audrey's fury in the reflection of his eyes.

"Let Ace take control! I want to talk to him!" Audrey snapped. Without hesitation, Aidens eyes turned pitch black and I know it was Ace in control.

"Y-yes, Audrey?" He stuttered. I laughed from the back of my mind, watching his look of betrayal as Aiden forced him in control.

"Why were you laughing at me?! I gave birth to two pups! I haven't ate in over a day! I'm exhausted and starving! And all you can do, is laugh at me, a-as I t-try to feed m-mysee-elf!" Audrey started sobbing at the end and Ace's scared look turned to a concerned one as he practically teleported next to me and Audrey and put his arms round us in a side hug.