Epilogue

{12 years later}

I sat on the comfy black leather couch, looking at the picture in my hands. It was a picture of me, Aiden, Koda and Holly. The perfect family photo. It was taken the same day Holly was kidnapped, exactly twelve years ago. Aiden took Koda out with him for border patrol. Koda's been learning to become a strong alpha. We've told him about his sister, and he decided that when he's old enough, he'll continue looking for her.

I was sitting, thinking about how much my pup has grown, and how much I wish I had both with me.

It was as I was thinking about this that I saw Hunter burst through the door, looking overjoyed.

"They've found a lead! Our warriors found a lead on where Holly might be!" He said, still panting.

I sat upright and beckoned for him to sit down. He obliged and slumped down next to me, taking a minute before continuing.

"They said that a pack down in Scotland have seen a pup with the exact description, especially her strange eyes. They say, the strangest thing is, she doesn't have a scent! It's as if someone's hidden her scent, or gave her wolfsbane to hide it. They don't know much about her, but many of the other packs pups go to school with her." He finally finishes and takes a deep breath.

"I'm going to mind link Aiden, get yourself a glass of water." I say. He nods and head to the kitchen.

'Aiden! I think we've found her! Get Koda and come to the house quickly!' I mind link.

Barely minutes later, Aiden swings the door open with Koda a little way behind him. He runs in and sits next to me.

"Where is she?" He practically screams in my face.

"Hunter said they found a lead about five miles away in Scotland." I say quickly, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder, causing him to almost immediately relax.

"They took her that far away?" He asks. He sounds different... he sounds weak... broken.

I nod sadly.
"How are we going to get her? We can't exactly show up, take all her stuff, say you're her real parents and she's a werewolf then expect her to leave happily ever after with us." Hunter points out. I nod, thinking before Aiden snaps his fingers, a happy look on his face.

"We could move the pack for a little while? If we like where we are in the next country, we can stay there. If not, we'll move back here! We can get Koda to watch her, form a bond so that they're friends, then we can tell her! What do you say?" Aiden proposes.

"Mum... how will I know which one she is?" Koda asks shyly. I almost forgot he was there!

I'm about to reply but Aiden does it for me.
"Well, did I show you the picture of you two as newborn pups?" Koda nods his head yes slowly. "Well, just remember the eyes. They're strange, almost like they glow. And unless her hair changed, she's got hair the colour of your mothers."

Koda nods. "I'm going to wait upstairs. Do you want me to tell Ryker and Sam we're moving?" He asks. Ryker is Hunter and Maddy's pup and Koda's future beta, whereas Sam was an orphan before our third/ gamma, Cormac and his mate, Luke adopted him. He's the next third. Cormac decided that wolf from our pack, Liam, would be the next gamma. He's shown great skill in combat for 15 years now.

"Yeah, that would be great." Aiden says before Koda runs upstairs.

"Ok, so we move the pack, we get Koda to befriend Holly, then we tell her everything?" I say, just making sure.

"Basically, yeah."

"Call a pack meeting, get everyone to start packing. I want it to seem as if no one ever lived on these lands, then we go."