9

Lexi's POV

When I woke up I felt a warm chest under my head. I looked up to see Aiden sleeping peacefully. I felt his arm wrapped tightly around my waist and tried to push it off to go to the bathroom.

When I had almost got out of his firm hold, he tightened his grip again.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asks in a morning voice.

Got to admit, he sounds pretty fucking sexy in that voice.

"Yeah, I know I sound sexy." He smirks. I stare at him open mouthed.

"Wait, how did you-" I start, before he interrupts me.

"We finished the 'mating process' which means now, I can read your thoughts." He says, opening his eyes and sitting up. I just groan.

"And you couldn't tell me that before?" I ask, slightly irritated.
"But wheres the fun in that?" He asks, still smirking.

"Whatever. Let me go, I need to pee! And shower, and get dressed! We have school today."

He looks lost in thoughts before grinning evily. "I'll let you go... if you move into my room and agree to show people we're officially dating." He said it because he knows it'll piss me off.

"But I like this room! Fine, but, when I invite people over we have this room and no one else moves in here! It's still my room." I cross my arms over my chest while saying it.

He looks at me before nodding slowly. I see him glance quickly over my body and am glad that I'm at least wearing a bra and pants, so I'm not completely naked.

Before Aiden let's me go he pulls me towards him and crashes his lips onto mine, before I finally pull away and check the clock. It's 7:00!

I dash out bed and run to the closet, picking out a crop top, shorts and black and white converse. I run into the bathroom and throw my clothes in the sink, turning the shower on after stripping and hopping in, washing by body quickly.

I was only in for about 2 minutes before I jump out, drying myself with my fluffy white towel then pulling my clothes on. I scrub my teeth and leave my hair down in its natural wavy state before stepping out the bathroom to see Aiden with a white v-neck t-shirt and black trousers, as well as his 'signature trainers'. I run a brush through my hair and leave my room, followed by Aiden and run to my car. It's already 8:00 and school starts soon.

It starts earlier on Thursdays and it takes me longer to get to school from this pack. I slam down on the accelerator and my car speeds out the driveway and across the miles of grass, finally coming to the gate and racing through, spinning round a corner and racing across the road to school.

I make it to school in a record of 10 minutes and get out my car,  running into the school.

When I get to my locker I see Sarah and Hunter by it, looking worried.

"Lexi, what the hell?" Sarah says.
I give her a questioning look.

"You didn't answer our texts or calls! We thought something happened to you!" Hunter continues.

I felt my face going red as I remember what I was doing last night.

"Umm... well, Aiden made this dinner thing and we had a kind of fancy dinner thing, but at the pack house and, um, after that we were... busy?" The last part sounded more like a question and while Sarah looked at me with an 'ooohh' face, Hunter still looked completely lost and confused.

Sarah rolls her eyes at me before judging Hunter, glancing back and forth from me to him and wiggling her eyebrows.

Realisation eventually dawns on Hunter and he looks at me, clearly trying to stop himself laughing. My face glows even redder. I turn to open my locker and hide my face on the inside, before grabbing my math book and my German book.

Those are the first classes I have. I've got maths with Hunter and German with Sarah, although neither of us understand anything the teacher says, even if it's in English.

He has a really strong accent and we can't tell what he says. Ever.

When I close my locker Sarah and Hunter are looking at something behind me. I know who it is before I turn round, I can tell from the smell that hits my nostrils. The second I turn round I feel a pair of lips press against mine and I go weak in the knees.

"AWWW!" I hear Sarah squeal. I pull away from the kiss and turn to Sarah, my face beginning to heat up.

"You two are like, so cute together!" She screams, clapping her hands like a two year old that just got a sweet.

I look at the ground before she turns me around and pushes me towards Aiden.

"Sarah!" I yell at her. I turn and see that Hunter's already gone. I'm slightly disappointed, then remind myself, it must be hard to see this when he got rejected by his mate. I really do hope he finds his second chance mate soon!

"Yeah, then he can stop trying to steal my mate." Aiden growls. I growl back at him and hit the end of his nose playfully. He looks at me, slightly dumbfounded.

"What?" He asks.

"Shut up!" I roll my eyes and walk towards maths.

When I get there I plop down on my chair. I have a linked table with Hunter so we can talk without the teacher noticing. She's not a werewolf like us so she can't hear every little sound, but her hearing's better than a normal humans.

She also puts way too much fake tan on, you can see the difference from her usual skin tone because of the hairline. Let's just say, it's a big difference. I look over at Hunter, who's currently ignoring me.

"Hunter..." I start.

"Don't." He pleads, his eyes filled with pain. "Just... don't. Please."

I look down and turn round, facing the teacher who started saying something about how x = ny squared. I just open my jotter and start doodling.

The day passes quickly.

Everywhere I go, Aiden's with me, holding my hand or just walking next to me. He even walks me to my classes. The only bad thing, is that every she-wolf glares at me and if looks could kill I'd be six feet underground by now.

When the bell rang indicating the end of the day I waited for about five minutes, as usual, for the sea of kids to pass.

I remember my first day of high school, at the end of the day I got knocked out cold from the tsunami of teenagers and I had a concussion. Chuckling to myself at the memory, I walk into someone's back. I look up and see the back of Aidens head.

He's standing completely still and looking at something in front of him. I peep my head out from behind him and almost scream at what I see.

But not out of fear or pain, out of total happiness. What I see, is Hunter. And he's holding a pretty girl with dark, curly brown hair and blue eyes.

The way they look at each other proves that they are mates. Looks like Hunters Heart did move on after all. And he found his second chance mate!

I look up at Aiden to see him glaring at Hunter, as if wishing him dead.

"Aiden? What's wrong?" I ask puzzled.

He ignores me and instead storms over to the new couple and pulls the girl away, holding an arm in front of her protectively.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY SISTER YOU CUNT!" He screams. Oh dear god...