14

Aidens POV

A few hours before the pregnancy reveal

I left Lexi and went downstairs. I didn't tell her where I was going, just that it was pack business. I need to find Austin so that I can beat the shit out of him when I remember what happened yesterday.

It's obviously something bad, as Lexi was terrified of me finding out. I decide to mind link all the pack, apart from Lexi and Austin.

'Where's Austin? Need to find him. Don't tell him I need him though. Only reply if you know where he is.' When I send out the link, about four people try fighting to get to me first.

They all want to tell me what they know. I let them in one at a time.
'I saw him heading towards the prison, Alpha.'

'Alpha Aiden, he came in through the prison doors. I just thought he was going to tend to the prisoners.'

'He went in the prison a few hours ago but hasn't came out yet.'

'All I know is that he was heading towards the prison.'

'Alpha, when he came in the prison he locked himself in a cell, almost as if he was hiding from something.'

'Alright, don't let him go. Don't tell him I'm coming either.' I mind link the prison guards that told me where he is.

I shift into my black wolf; Ace, as Lexi called him; after stripping out my clothes, and I run towards the prison quickly.

When I get there I hide behind the building and shift to my human form, getting dressed again and heading to the front of the prison. I walk through the doors and the guards bow to me. One of the guards, Tony, I think his name is, was the one that mind linked me saying Austin was in a cell.

'Is he still there?' I mind link.

'Yes, Alpha.' He replies through the link. I give him a short nod and motion for him to lead the way to Austin.

When we get to the cell my beta's in, He looks a nervous wreck. He looks worse when I get there.

Austin scrambled backwards to the corner, but I just open the door after bringing a chair in, and I sit on it, watching him.

"Austin. You remember that we both blacked out yesterday? And how, Lexi is the only one that remembers exactly what happened?" I ask in a fake cheerful voice. He nods slightly.

"Well, I'm going to sit and wait for my memories to come back. Ok? Yours have clearly came back quicker or something." I grin and Austin's face goes even more pale than it was before, if possible.

We sit for another hour and then I suddenly remember. I stand up slowly and make my way across the room slowly to Austin. He presses his back against the wall and I can feel anger bubbling inside of me.

'He isn't supposed to touch mate! He shouldn't be kissing mate! We need to show him his place!' My wolf snarls.

I agree and let him take over. My claws come out and I can feel my canines, sharp in my mouth. My wolf growls loudly at Austin who flinches and keeps his eyes closed, his hands in front of his face as if to protect him.

I roll my hand into a fist and swing it at Austin's face. I do this another few times until his face is dripping with blood. He's shaking, and it occurs to me that he has never before been on the receiving end of my anger. He looks terrified and I grab him by the collar of his shirt, picking him up and standing him on his feet.

"Fight back!" I spit. He shudders and looks at the ground. I scoff. Pathetic.

"Fight. Back." I use my alpha tone this time and Austin obeys, looking me directly in the eyes. It's clearly paining him to do this, but I don't really care right now.