6

I woke up and my head was killing me. I looked round and thought to myself, this isn't my room. I look around to see a room that looks similar to mine but slightly bigger, and black rather than white. 

"Hey. Glad you're awake."

I almost scream when I hear someone next to me. I look to my left and see. Aiden?

"What happened last night?" I groan.

"You don't remember?" He grinned. "Would you like me to explain it?"

I throw the pillow at his face and get up. I make my way to the door but Aiden stops me.

"Sorry love, but what your wearing isn't something you would wear around the house." He smirks.

I look down and scream, running and diving under the covers. I was totally butt naked.

I felt the sheets being ripped off from over my head and tried to cover myself with my hands. Aiden just rolled his eyes and threw me one of his shirts.

It was long enough to go past my knees so I mumbled thank you and sprinted to my room. A got in and shot to the shower after getting a fluffy top and jammie shorts.

I turned in the shower and just let the water run down my skin.

Eventually I turned it off and stepped out, drying myself and putting my Pjs on. I went to my room and got some pink slippers with bobbles.

I slipped them on and walked downstairs to be greeted by the smell of pancakes.

"Mmmm, pancakes." I say to no one in particular.

"I hope you like them. I'm making plenty as the whole packs coming over for breakfast I'm making other things as well." Sandra says.

"Can I help?" I asked.

"Sure. Can you make a start on the bacon and sausages?"

"Sure." I walked over to the fridge and grabbed some packets of bacon.

I bring them to the stove and me and Sandra put them on the stove to cook. I looked over and realised that this was the last thing we needed to cook.

We set the table and put the piles of food for everyone to fill their own plates. Sandra must have mind linked everyone as the second we were done I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

Everyone took a seat at the table and Aiden pushed me into the chair next to him. The rest of the pack all came at once and immediately all took a seat.

We all tucked in and I took some of everything. It was lucky we made extra bacon.

I tried to eat more 'ladylike' as the pack kept glancing at me.

'Your scent changed and they know you're luna' Aiden explained through mindlink.

'My scent changed?'

'Yes, it's mixed with my scent so they know that you're Luna and my mate.'

We finish our breakfast and everyone goes to the games room.

It's a massive room, about as big as the kitchen, living room and dining room put together. Maybe bigger.

There were chairs all the way around the room and the pack all took a seat and watched me and Aiden as he guided me onto the stage type thing.

"As you probably know already, this is my mate, Lexi. She is the Luna of this pack and you will treat her with respect and make sure no harm comes to her. If anyone here ever does anything to harm her I promise, you will have a slow and painful death."