Never Again

A/N: I forgot to mention this in the notice, but in the sequel, Anti tortures more, he gets angrier easily, and he's more lustful. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Tears ran down your face as you tried to pry out of Anti's grip, but he was too strong. He held you tight around your torso.

"Why do you want to escape me Y/N?" He said as he kissed your cheek. He slowly moved down to kiss your neck. "How about we have a little...fun?" He moved your hair out of the way of your neck. "For old time sake..." He giggled. His hand started to move up to your chest. Luckily, before he could do anything, you got out of his death grip.

You ran out of the room, and downstairs. You grabbed the car keys off of the coffee table, and ran outside. You got in the car, put the key in the ignition, and turned it to the side. You drove down the hill, and were carefully wiping tears from your cheeks, yet they still kept pouring down. Much like the rain outside.

"This is all just a dream. This is all just a dream." You muttered to yourself as you drove.

Is it? Is it really? His voice echoed in your head.

"Jack...You probably can't hear me, but if you can, please tell me where you are! I want you to be safe, and I know you want the same for me. But I have to help you, and I won't be safe without you!"

Just shut up already! All this lovey dovey s*** between you 2 makes me sick to my stomach.

You disobeyed, and continued trying to talk to Jack.

"Jack, please! I know this sounds corny, but please give me a sign!"

ĞÏVĘ ÎŤ Ä ŔËŞŢ! Anti glitched. HE CAN'T HEAR YOU! THERE'S NO POINT! YOU WILL BE A DEMON! YOU WILL...He stopped himself.

"I don't care! I will never be a demon like you! I will keep trying to talk to Jack, and you can't F***ING STOP ME!" You yelled as rain drops pounded onto the roof of your car.

"Oh can't I?" A voice came from the back seat. You looked in the rear view mirror, and there he was. Anti, sitting smugly in the back seat.

"Hello lass." He said before he grabbed your chest and pulled your back to your seat. Before you could scream, he put his hand over your mouth. He had a cloth over your mouth, and you held your breath.

"Come on love, just breathe in. It's gonna happen one way or another, so just take a deep breath." He whispered.

Never. You thought. You started to run out of breath slowly.

"My my, your more stubborn than the last time I saw you."

I've only become mentally stronger! Your face was turning red.

"Oh...have you now?" He said. "We'll see about that. But for now, just breathe."

You had no choice. You had to breathe in. You took a deep breath, and the chemical filled your lungs. Your eyelids became heavier by the second. Your vision blurred, and your hearing muffled. You slid down, your head was laying in the passenger seat.

"Good girl..." Anti said as he loomed above you. "Just sleep...I'll drive us home."

______________________________________

You woke up in a very familiar room. You were back in the basement, tied to a chair, your wrists tied in front of you on the arms of the chair. It was quiet, and you were alone. The slight sound of rain and thunder outside.

"Jack..." You murmured. "Jack...?"

"Please...if you can hear me...give me some sign. I don't care what you say, just something to help me figure out what your circumstances are."