The Hammer's Coming Down

YOUR POV:

I lay on my back on the bed, as Anti was on top, kissing me. I didn't plan on having my clothes come off, and even though Anti had been trying for at least the past 5 minutes, I would stop him. We just lay there and kissed, as I waited for the perfect moment to hurt him enough, and maybe put him unconscious long enough, to get away. Finally after about 10 minutes, I found the perfect chance.

"Anti..." I said while gaining breath.

"Yes lass?" He said, doing the same.

"Did you really just want me to get Iris?" His eyes went wide, and he stopped kissing me for a minute.

"Of coarse not sweetheart." He said moving my hair out of my face. "Getting Iris here was just a bonus. You were the real reason I've spent all this time with you." He continued kissing me. I obliged.

"That's really good to know..." I said as I took the knife out of my boot.

"Why's that darling?"

I held the knife to his back. He tried to fidget with the button on my dirty jeans, but it was too late.

"Because then..." I sent the knife into his back. He opened his eyes, stopped kissing me, and stopped playing with the button on my pants. "I would've never met Jack." I pushed him off of me.

He was still moving, but he was slow and weak. I wanted to make sure he wouldn't get up for a while. Even if it didn't kill him, it would still buy me and Jack some time to find Mark and save him. I struck him with the knife a few more times. On the last strike before he fell, he put his hand on my cheek. He leaned in trying to kiss me one final time, but he fell before he could connect our lips. It was heartbreaking I will admit, but it had to be done. I ran out of the room, trying to listen for Jack and Iris.

JACK'S POV:

I pinned Iris to the bed, and she growled like the demon she is. She popped up her head so our lips could connect. She held a knife next to her, and I saw it raise in the corner of my eye. I grabbed her wrist, honestly a little nervous.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"That's right. I guess I have to go easy on you and not use a knife to cut off your shirt." She giggled. She threw the knife across the room, and it fell to the floor.

She grabbed my shoulders and flipped us over so now she was on top. That was actually a good thing. It would make it easier for me to, literally, stab her in the back. I heard a quiet creek, and looked at the door. It was open, but no one stood there.

"Just ignore it Jackaboy." She said, and continued kissing me.

Suddenly she stopped, and lifted up off of me. She got off the bed completely and looked down at her stomach. A blade of a knife that was covered in black blood was through it, and soon removed. Iris fell to the ground, and I saw that it was Y/N who had stabbed her. Iris fell to the ground holding her stomach and slowly rolling around in pain. Y/N handed her bloody knife to me.

"Wanna finish the job?" She asked with a sad smile.

"Sure." I took the knife from her, and sent it into Iris's chest. She stopped moving, and her eyes closed.

"Let's get out of here, and find Mark." Y/N said.

"Yeah. I even know where he is. When he's not here, he's at his house in the attic when Dark takes over him."

We ran around the building trying to find our way out, and soon we did. Once we escaped, we looked at where we were. It looked like an abandoned apartment building. I realized that we were in distance of Mark's place in California. Great. Those bastards brought us to the US. So we would have to get a couple of tickets back to Ireland, but whatever.