Are We Really Doing This Again?

YOUR POV:

After about 20 minutes of coughing and being in pain, you finally manage to get up and eat the Poptarts you wanted. It's about time you finally got some food in your system. After you ate the whole box, you desperately needed a shower. You've been stuck in the basement for days, so you feel gross.

You walked upstairs to the bathroom and closed the door. You stopped for a minute.

"Better lock this..." You whispered while locking the door.

You got undressed and got in the shower. It was extremely refreshing. The hot water spilled over your head, and onto your face.

Finally...You thought. I guess we get to do this s*** again.

Come on lass, it's not that bad living with me...is it?

I don't want to answer that.

You know what happens if you don't answer me.

Yeah, but the truthful answer will have the same consequence...so...

Fair enough. You continued on with your shower, singing some songs out loud to yourself.

ANTI'S POV:

I heard Y/N walk up stairs and heard the bathroom door close.

"She must be taking a shower." I muttered go myself as I grabbed my phone. I went to my messages.

"Dark? Holy s***. I guess he broke through." I said.

"Are you through yet?" He messaged.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Did you get Y/N?"

"Idk, what the f*** do you think?"

"Don't be a smart a** Anti. I guess you got her then." I got angry at his first comment.

"F*** you! Yeah, I've had her about a week."

"F*** you too! Have you started giving her the treatment?"

"Yes. She's had it about...3 times I believe. One of them had a little extra kick!" I giggled to myself.

"What the h*** do you mean, 'extra kick'?"

"I let her out of the basement today, and she went to go have a drink, so I gave it to her, and she forgot to mix it."

"ANTI, WHAT THE F***! THAT CAN LEAD TO SERIOUS DAMAGE!"

"I know, but it's only temporary damage. She just fell to the ground and started coughing and had stomach pain. She's fine now. She's in the shower, I can hear it running." I could hear her singing too, but I didn't tell him that.

"Well, as long as she's fine now. I don't want to be making that s*** for you, if you're just gonna waste it."

"Calm your s*** Dark, I won't waste it. You're coming over today right?" Sometimes Dark can be so overdramatic.

"I should be."

"Ok. Just making sure. I'll let her know." I set down my phone, grabbed my knife and left my room.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom, and put my ear up to the door. I knew she locked it, and that I could get in anyway, but I listened to her singing voice for a minute. I've never heard her sing out loud...only in her head.

"Oh my god. Are we doing this again? Are we really doing this again, oh my god." She sang. I recognized the song.

"Tell me something, or, can you be sure...that the next time we head for the door...that you'll go your way, and I'll go mine. Cause I keep on doing this, all of the time with you. Again and again, again and again...again and again..."