Mz. Hyde

????'S POV:

I sat up in a different room, and then I knew that I had finally escaped that wretched world, and I'm now with the people I really know. I opened my eyes and noticed I was in an office sort of room. I looked around seeing a couple of desks with computers, a small white board, a door and a chair. Someone sat in the chair, and I knew who it was from his green hair.

"Oh Anti?" I said teasingly. He turned around.

"Iris?" He said. "Hello." A smirk placed on his face.

I slowly walked over to him, and put my hands on his head, playing with his hair. He grabbed me by my waist and forcefully pulled me into his body. He and I both grunted from the sudden shift, and he bit his lip. I slid my hand down to his cheek and pulled him into a rough kiss.

He pulled away after a few minutes. "Perhaps later." He said.

"Aww..." I said, disappointed. "But I've been waiting forever! You know that."

"I know lassy, I know." He played with my purple long purple hair. "But I want to show you a few things first. Like where that pathetic Jackaboy and Y/N are, so they can't interrupt us."

"Well, let's get going then shall we?" I said grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the room. "I wanna hurry this up so we can play!"

YOUR POV:

I woke up in a dimly lit dungeon-like room. It had a table with what I was guessing were torture weapons on it, and the walls looked like steel. The floor looked like wood, and I think I saw blood stains on the walls and floor. I blinked a few times to adjust my vision, and looked ahead of me to see someone I'd never thought I'd see again.

"Jack!" I exclaimed. I tried running to him, but just as I was about to hug him, chains held me to the wall. I looked behind me to see cuffs around my wrists.

I looked at Jack closely. He had scars, open wounds, and so many other gashes on his body. His green hair had drops of blood that were very visible, and his clothes were stained horribly.

"Jack?" I whispered quietly. He held his head down. He slowly started to lift it up.

"Y/N?" He sighed.

"Jack, it's me!"

He opened his eyes and looked straight into mine. "Y/N!" He smiled. He tried to move and jump and hug me, but he was tied to a chair.

"Jack, I missed you do much..." I said, tears starting to come out of my eyes.

"I missed you too...but why are you here?" He asked.

"I...I don't know. The last thing I remember is being..." My eyes went wide as I continued speaking. "Being injected with the..."

"NO!" Jack yelled.

"What?" I was nervous.

"If your here..." He looked up at the ceiling. "He did it."

"Did what?" Jack ignored me.

"He finally got what he wanted..."

"What did he want!?"

"For you to be just like him. He made your demon."

I looked down at my feet, and walked around as much as I could with the chains holding me to the wall. I couldn't believe it. Anti had finally gotten what he wanted. He made me a demon. Like how Jack has Anti...now I have an 'Anti'. I don't even know who it is...or what she looks like. Or what her intentions are.

"Why?" I said quietly. I looked back up to the ceiling and my anger shot through the roof. "WHY?!?!"

Then I heard footsteps and laughing coming from outside the door. One laugh was deep and glitchy, and the other sounded feminine and seductive. I heard a knock on the door and looked away. The male voice spoke through the door.