Lullaby

YOUR POV:

We glitched into the front room, and looked around. I walked into the kitchen, and noticed it was in shambles. There was a hole in the wall, and there was a bottle of whiskey on the counter with an empty glass next to it.

"Oh yeah, that was from me." Iris said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"What? The hole in the wall or the whiskey?" I asked.

"Both."

"Oh!" We both laughed a little. Anti glitched into the kitchen.

"Where the f*** did this come from!?" He yelled while pointing to the hole.

"S***. I was hoping he wouldn't notice." Iris whispered. I giggled a little.

"Nothing, love. Just...a little...muscle spasm I guess." She shrugged her shoulders at me once he looked back at the wall.

"Sure." He said sarcastically as he fixed it up with his powers.

I looked at the stairs to see Jack walking down them in new clothes. His hair was still wet from the shower, and he looked refreshed. He sighed from relief.

"It's about d**n time I feel clean." He said. I looked at my body, which was still dirty, and covered in torture blood stains...welp...these clothes are going in the trash.

"I guess I better go take a shower too." I said with a small smile.

Jack looked down slightly. "I should've told you I was taking one...sorry." He said.

"Oh it's alright. Tomorrow." I walked up to him, and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I miss this...I thought. And I love that everything is back to normal. I looked at Iris and Anti who were hugging as well, both with a glass of whiskey in hand.

Normal-ish. I went upstairs to shower.

(Time skip)

I walked back to mine and Jack's bedroom, realizing that Anti's black sheets and blankets were gone. They were replaced with the blue ones that we had before Anti took over again. Then, I thought of a dilemma that might happen when we allow Iris and Anti to take control. They'll need somewhere to sleep too.

Wait! Duh! I thought. The spare bedroom! Just do a little redecorating, and they should like it...hopefully.

I put on a black and red checkered skirt that went to my knees, and a black shirt with long lace sleeves. I wore a few bracelets, and a pair of converse. I didn't really think on what I looked like. I just grabbed the first few things I saw in the closet, and threw them on. I left the room, and walked downstairs.

"Wow..." I heard Jack say quietly as I walked. I had a bit of dè ja vu from the night of our anniversary. I remembered me walking down the stairs as Jack fixed his sleeves. I remember trembling and my hands were shaking like crazy. I was nervous, and excited that day.

"Well, what shall we do for a while?" I asked. "Might as well spend a few minutes or so with our demons before we send them back right?"

"Yeah..." Iris said. She looked down a little, but it was easy to know why.

IRIS'S POV:

"Hopefully we'll be able to see each other again soon!" I said as I held the coller of Anti's shirt. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled my body close to his.

"Me too." He smirked. I giggled a little, and bit my lip.

"C'mon babe, quit trying to make this so sexual and leave it sentimental okay?" I joked.