Alone With Dark

(A/N: I'm sorry I couldn't find a song for this one. I'm trying my best to find ones that mach the chapters, and I couldn't find one for this one.)

YOUR POV:

We all got our dinner and sat down at the table. We sat there awkwardly for a few minutes before Anti finally broke the silence.

"S***!" He yelled slamming his hand on the table. I flinched at his movement, yet Dark seemed unaffected.

"W-what's the matter?" I asked.

"I just remembered I have some business to take care of tonight, and it's extremely important." He explained.

So I have to be here, COMPLETELY alone with Dark? You thought.

Sadly yes. I will try my best to get back as quick as I can.

I can hear everything you know. Dark said in my mind. Not this s*** again.

Don't listen to my love's thoughts! Said Anti. I set down my utensils, and held my head.

See!? He snapped. You're hurting her! He put his hands on my shoulder, rubbing my arm.

She'd be better off with me! Said Dark. I started to get a headache. It was like a cringy love triangle. The pain of the 2 demons speaking in my head was unbearable.

"STOP! PLEASE!" I yelled. I fell out of my chair. I curled up into a ball, grabbing my knees and rocking myself back and forth. I felt the 2 demons hover above me. I closed my eyes tightly, attempting to hold in tears.

"Y/N?" Dark asked in a calming voice. "Are you okay?"

"Lass?" Anti's voice was calming as well. "Please sit up for me..."

I slowly opened my eyes. I still held my knees to my chest, but stopped moving. I felt Anti playing with my hair behind me. Dark was in front of me. He put his hand on mine, and started rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.

I slowly sat up, rubbing my head. I felt them both touched my shoulders. "Y/N I..." Anti started. "I have to go." He said reluctantly. I slowly turned my head towards him.

"O-okay..." I said quietly.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" He whispered. I nodded my head in response. He got up from the floor, and walked into the living room.

Dark helped me up off the floor, and he helped me balance. He slowly let go, and I almost fell to my knees again. I felt weak. When this happened last year, the effect wasn't nearly as bad. Dark caught me again and held me up by my underarms. Anti flinched when I almost fell.

"Don't worry about the dishes." He said as he grabbed his leather jacket, hanging from a coat rack. "We'll do them tomorrow." He looked drained and tired, but whatever be had to do, was important. Though I figured that he was just going out to find someone to torture. "I'll probably see you in the morning." He opened the door and left, only leaving me with a thought.

I love you. I didn't reply.

Dark led me to the living room, setting me down on the couch. I layed down, and my eyes wanted to close, but I kept them open. Dark squatted down so his eyes were level with mine. I turned to my side.

"I'm sorry." He said looking down.

"It's okay..." I said drowsily.

"No it's not. I don't want to hurt you..." He slowly got up. He put his hands behind his back and walked away.

I wanted to be comforted. At this point, I didn't care that he helps Anti at some points. I squeaked up my voice.

"Wait..." I said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear me. He turned around.

"What?" His eyes were a blood red. His red, green, and blue shadow made its movement after he moved in real time.

"I...." I couldn't find the right words. "I'm cold..."

"I understand." He said nodding his head and walking over.

He sat me up since how I was laying down, and he had no room. He sat next to me, and I put my head on his shoulder. I scooched closer to him, and he put his arm around me. I smiled and closed my eyes. All the fear I had earlier, was out the window.

"I thought you only loved Anti." Said Dark.

I kept my eyes closed, but spoke quietly. "Don't 've getting the wrong idea. I'm just cold, and I know that you both love me. I don't love Anti. I don't love you either..." I immediately regretted my words.

I heard him growl, but he didn't move. If anything, he moved closer to me.

"You can turn on the tv if you'd like." I said.

I felt him move to reach the remote. I saw the blue light from behind my eyelids. After listening to a few episodes of Ridiculousness, I fell asleep on Darks shoulder.

______________________________________

I was sleeping soundly on the couch. I heard the door creak open, but I didn't wake up. I stayed asleep, as I was comfortable and didn't want to move.

A heard the jingle of keys being set down, and I heard the fiddling of cloth, and a jacket hit the floor. I then heard a yell, that was glitchy and distorted.

"GET THE F*** UP!!!" Anti yelled. I immediately jumped awake. I looked over to see Dark jumping as well. We must've fell asleep together on the couch. I was dead. My life was about to end.

"WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" He looked at Dark.

"What the h*** are you talking about!?" He looked at me. "S***!" He whispered.

"GET OUT OF MY F*****G HOUSE!!!" Anti growled. "NOW!"

"Anti, calm the f*** down! We accidentally fell asleep. Calm your s***!" Dark protested.

"I DON'T CARE! GET OUT!" He took at bloody knife from his back pocket. Dark got up, and ran to the door. With that, he was gone.