Fight For All The Wrong Reasons

(A/N: I drew the picture for the book, just to give you guys an assumption of what Iris, your demon, looks like. I hope you like it. Also, this chapter is going to have some of the same events as the last chapter so I'm sorry for people who were a little uncomfortable, it will just be in Anti's POV. I hope you still like it.)

ANTI'S POV:

I walked over next to poor Jackaboy as my beautiful Iris walked over to Y/N, and kneeled down in front of her with the knife. I didn't want to have to do any of this to poor Y/N, but I wanted a version of her that would never leave me. I knew I would never be able to drag her out of Jackaboy's grip, but if I got her demon out, it would be perfect, and maybe even better. I giggled quietly, playing with my knife.

"What the f*** have you done to her!?" Jack whispered yelled. "Look at her! She's being tortured by her demon, that she's not even supposed to have."

"Good!" I whispered into his ear, putting my knife to his throat. "Another thing that you 2 can bond over, and have in common."

He rolled his eyes. "Like you don't have anything in common with Iris! C'mon! You're both insane, and...uhh.." He stopped as he looked down to think of different words for what he wanted to say. But it didn't matter, I read his mind.

"I got your gist, and you're right." I cut his shoulder and little and he held in a scream.

I stood up straight as I saw Iris start to stand back up, and she turned to me.

"How'd I do?" She asked me.

"You did wonderful lass." I said as I walked over to her slowly. I started playing with her long, purple hair, and pulled her in for another passionate kiss. We held there for a few seconds before I pulled away and looked at Jackaboy and Y/N. I felt my face burn up a little, craving for, and knowing what she wanted.

You two will stay in here for quite a while. I'm going to..." Istarted. I looked back at Iris and looked up and down at her body. I bit my lip, and she smiled back at me, with lust in her eyes. "Show Iris around the house more." I finished.

"Let's go Anti." She said as she still looked at me with lust, and she bit her own lip as well. She opened the door, grabbed his hand and leading me out of room. I shut and locked the door behind us.

Before we left, we discussed that I would show her around the house quickly before we did anything...'fun'. She was excited, and we glitched back to my house.

After showing Iris around downstairs, and most of the rooms upstairs, I got to out bedroom, knowing this was our last visit of the night.

I put his hands on the door knob. "And here..." I said as I opened the door. "Is where all of our cuddling and such will take place." I let go of her hand, and motioned her to walk inside.

As she looked around the room in admiration, I locked the door behind us. I slowly walked close up behind her. I waited for her to turn around so we can play.

I saw as she admired the sheets on the bed. The sheets won't be this neat for any longer. I said. She finally turned around, and I pinned her to the wall. I leaned in quickly and kissed her roughly. I pinned her hands above her head holding them above her head.

It seems you've forgotten Anti. She  said to me.

Forgotten what, sweetheart? I replied.

She forcefully shook off my grip and did it took me by surprise. She grabbed my wrists, and pinned them down to my sides, keeping them down so he couldn't move them. She lunged her body towards me, kissing me roughly as well. I bit her bottom lip as I giggled.