Somebody Help Me Breathe

A couple days pass, and Anti comes back down into the basement again. He came down yesterday and gave you the drink for the second time, and it's time for the third. You haven't left the basement at all, and are extremely board. As usual, he has a knife in hand as he walks down, but it has blood on it today. What did he do? That's the knife that he barely uses.

"Don't worry about what I did. It's time for your daily dose." He said.

"Joyous. Besides, I know that you put that weird green s*** in the water." You said.

"I don't care if you know that I put it in or not. As long as you don't know what it does..." He said.

"Yet."

Your eyes went wide,  it you didn't say anything. Instead, you reluctantly drank the water with the green liquid for the day. Anti lingered for a few, and didn't say anything. He just looked at you. You felt creepped out, so you said something after a few minutes.

"Are you gonna say anything or....?"

"Well, I was thinking.." He started. "Will you be a good girl today? I'll let you have a shower if you do."

That sounded nice; a nice warm shower. But the thing you wanted more than anything was food...and Jack.

"Well I can only grant one of those wishes." He smirked. "Besides that, will you be good?"

You nodded. "I guess." He walked over to you slowly.

"Good girl." He whispered. "So you'll do what I tell you to." He untied you, and you had low hopes for the day. He took your hand and lead you upstairs. He left you in the kitchen. "Eat."

You ran to the cupboards, remembering that you bought a box of Poptarts a couple days before your anniversary. You started to pour a glass of milk, when you heard Anti breathe in heavily.

"Is there a problem?" You asked.

"If your gonna drink anything, I have to put in this..." He took the green liquid out of his pocket and waved it around.

You continued pouring the milk. You picked up the glass and walked over to him. "As long as I don't have to take it like I normally do." You handed him the glass.

"Oh you'll still have to take it as usual." He said with a sickening grin on his face.

"What?!" You snapped.

"Be a good girl." He teased.

"Fine." He put in a little bit of the green liquid, and you drank it on front of him.

The taste was worse than it usually is. Sure it was in milk, but you could barely taste it. All you could taste was the weird liquid. It was so bad, you dropped the glass and fell to the ground. You slammed your hand into a piece of glass when you fell. You could barely breathe, and your stomach was in pain. Anti got up from his seat, and he walked away, giggling.

You coughed. "What are you laughing at!?" You gasped for air.

"I forgot to mention that you have to mix it in with whatever your drinking it with." He smiled.

You wanted to insult him.

You wanted to punch him in the face.

Your mind told you 'no', because it knew that you would be put right back into the basement.

But something...something inside you...deep down...told you to do all of that. It wanted you to insult him. It wanted you to lunch him in the face. And it wanted something else too...but you didn't know what exactly.

Just let it happen Y/N. Anti said in your mind. You looked up at him, and he was just looking at you, smiling. Let it claw at you.

Let it break you.

Let it drive you mad.

Let it take over you.

"N-never!" You said trying to gain enough air, still not knowing what was happening.

"Just eat, and then shower. I'll be up in my room." Anti said. He left and went upstairs, still leaving you on the floor, coughing, your hand still bleeding. You screamed from the pain with the little air you had.

ANTI'S POV:

I watched as Y/N put the glass of milk with the substance in it to her mouth. I was hopeful, knowing that she hadn't mixed it in, it would have more of an effect on her. She drank a big gulp, and dropped the glass at our feet. She fell to the ground, landing in the shards of glass.

I slowly got up from my chair, and looked at her, quietly giggling to myself, but she heard me.

"What are you laughing at!?" She yelled. She sounded like she couldn't breathe.

"I forgot to mention that you have to mix it in with whatever you're drinking it with." I smiled at her.

I could hear what she wanted to do. She wanted to insult me and punch me in the face. But she knew better. But then, I could sense something. A feeling I only get...

Ãŕøüñď õţhëř ďëmòňş.

My plan was working. I told her to let it happen.

"N-never." She stuttered with little air.

"Just eat, and then shower. I'll be up in my room." I left her there, and went upstairs. I closed my bedroom door, and I could hear her scream in agony.

I can understand that it hurt her. I just wanted her to be like me! That way, we can be together...Føřëvęŕ. I just want her to love me...Føřëvęŕ.

JACK'S POV:

I have been in this basement for days, with little food and water. But the only thing I could think about was
Y/N. The last words I said to her were 'help me'. I wish I could let her know where I was. I just want to see her.

I don't care if we're both tied up.

I don't care if we're both dead in heaven or Hell.

I don't care if we're both perfectly fine, and watching a movie.

I just want to see her.