This Means War

YOUR POV:

Another day passes and Jack still refuses to tell me what his idea was yesterday. I had no idea what day it was, or what time it was, but I knew that we've been stuck here for a long time. It was about the time that Anti and Iris were coming as well. But we decided to ignore that, and keep thinking of a solution to get us out of this mess. We also had to think of an idea to save Mark, but we have to get out first.

"Jack," I started. "Please, just tell me what your idea was!"

"It's...it's too...I don't even know how to describe it." He explained.

"Then just tell me anyway!"

He looked down at his feet for a moment. "Fine." He said. "Well...obviously you know that you have a demon now."

"Yeah." I said.

"And I've had a demon for quite some time now. And he found you...and loved you for a while and I know it."

"H-he did?" I was in shock. Anti had actually loved me and not just...used me? I thought I was just some pawn in a game of chess. Some puppet in his show.

"Yeah. He did. And if you think about it, he sorta lead me to you." It was true.

"Okay, back to your plan." You blushed a little.

"So, if we can somehow trick each other's demon, I can trick Iris, and you can trick Anti; we can somehow get out."

"How are we gonna trick them though?" I asked.

"Well...that's the part of the plan that I know that neither of us will be comfortable with."

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

Jack shivered at a thought. "We have to...uh..."

"Wait..." I interrupted. "Do we have to fall in love with each other's demons!?"

"Kind of. I don't know if we'll be able to be alone with them though."

"Well...this is..."

"Awkward? I know. But it's the only chance we've got."

I nodded my head in agreement. It may not be the most comfortable plan, but it's gonna have to do. A few minutes later the door opened slowly, and Anti walked in. Iris followed closely behind.

"Hello again!" Anti glitched. "We have...a little change happening today."

"What type of change?" Jack asked.

"If you'd shut up once in a while, we'll tell you." Iris said, slowly walking over to him. I struggled a little. She slapped him in the face.

"One of you will be moving rooms." Anti said. "One will stay in here, and the other will move."

"Why?" I asked. Iris walked over to me slowly.

"Do you a**holes ever stop asking questions!? None of your business, that's why!" She snapped. Wow, she really is perfect for Anti. Short temper, crazy at times, and seductive at times too. She slapped me in the face too. I immediately felt my face burn up.

"So, who's it gonna be?" Anti asked. "Who's changing rooms?"

"I'll go!" Jack and I said in sync. We both looked at each other nervously.

"Look at you 2, both wanting to sacrifice yourself for each other." Iris rolled her eyes.

"Well if the 2 of you can't figure it out yourselves, then I'll choose for you!" Anti giggled.

"No!" Jack said. "I'll leave!"

"Actually," Anti answered. "I think I'll take Y/N. Iris, you can have poor little Jackaboy to have fun with."

Iris jumped up and down like a 5 year old going to Disney Land. "Yay!" She exclaimed. Anti walked over to me and started to untie me.

This is it! This is our chance to have our plan work! It may be sudden, but it's a chance in a life time. I couldn't make it obvious though. I pretended that I didn't want to go with Anti, and I struggled as he untied me. He picked me up from the chair, and cradled me in his arms. I squirmed and kicked to further my act, and he didn't suspect a thing.

"Jack!" I yelled with tears filling my eyes.

"Y/N!" He replied at the same tone. The door closed behind Anti, and I could no longer see Jack or Iris. Anti carried me to my new room.

JACK'S POV:

A few minutes after I told Y/N my plan, the door opened and the demons from Hell walked in; literally. Iris closed and locked the door behind them.

"Hello again!" Anti said, with his voice glitchy. "We have...a little change happening today."

"What type of change?" I asked.

"If you'd shut up once in a while, we'll tell you." Iris said, slowly walking over to me. I saw Y/N struggled a little from behind her. She slapped me in the face, and I winced in pain. My face burnt a little.

"One of you will be moving rooms." Anti said. "One will stay in here, and the other will move."

"Why?" Y/N asked. Iris cranked her head around to look at her, and walked over to her slowly.

"Do you a**holes ever stop asking questions!? None of your business, that's why!" Iris snapped. She seemed so much like Anti. She barely had any patience, and some of her movements and actions, and sometimes her voice was somewhat seductive. Iris slapped Y/N in the face too, and I struggled in my seat.

"So, who's it gonna be?" Anti asked. "Who's changing rooms?"

"I'll go!" We both said in sync. We both looked at each other, giving a look that said, 'No. I'm not putting you through that danger.'

"Look at you 2," Iris said. "Both wanting to sacrifice yourself for each other." She rolled her eyes.

"Well if the 2 of you can't figure it out yourselves, then I'll choose for you!" Anti giggled as he looked over at Y/N. My voice squeaked up.

"No! I'll leave!" I said.

"Actually," Anti answered. "I think I'll take Y/N. Iris, you can have poor little Jackaboy to have fun with." He smirked.

Iris jumped like a child. "Yay!" She exclaimed. She walked behind me, and rest her head on my shoulder. "This is going to be so much fun." She whispered seductively. I watched as Anti went to untie Y/N.

Wait...this could work! This could be our chance to have our plan work! We could do what we needed to do, then once we escaped, we could go save Mark. Then we would have to get our demons back into our own bodies somehow. I had to make it an act. I had to make it like we didn't have a plan. I could tell that Y/N did the same thing.

I squirmed around in my chair, and Iris popped up of my shoulder. She held my wrists to make sure I didn't manage to escape. She held them so tight, I felt a little blood leak out of them. I watched as Anti picked Y/N up bridal style, and he cradled her like a baby. He rest his head on hers, and I watched as she was taken away.

"Jack!" She yelled desperately.

"Y/N!" I felt Iris's grip let go, and she walked in front of me. The door closed and I knew that I had to make this work. Though Iris's actions may make it easier than I thought.

"So what ya wanna do?" She asked, sitting on the table of torture weapons, crossing her legs.