Dirty Diana

YOUR POV:

I slowly rolled off of my side, and onto my back. I slowly opened my eyes, my vision being blurry, and adjusting to the sun. I looked to my left to see Anti, still fast asleep next to me; peacefully. I rolled onto my other side, and sat up a little.

His dark green hair was covering his eyes, but I could tell he was asleep. His breathing was calm, and he was warm and cuddley. As much as I wanted to stay in bed, I was hungry and had the munchies. I slowly sat up all the way, hanging my feet off the bed. I rubbed my eyes, and looked at the clock.

8:45AM. Time to get up.

I slowly stood up and put on a pair of slippers I saw by my dresser. I went to the door, and turned the knob. It was unlocked! I was surprised, but then it suddenly closed before I could walk down to the kitchen. I felt Anti grab my writs, and pin them above my head. He pinned me against the door.

"Where are you going?" He whispered angrily.

"J-just down to the kitchen...?" I said nervously. He let go, and backed a few steps away.

"I..." He put his hands back up to his head. He started to hyperventilate. "I'm sorry I..."

I walked forward a few steps, but he stopped me. "No, stop! Just leave me alone!"

"Anti, please. Let me help in some way!" I pleaded.

"No..." He dropped to his knees. "Stop!" I fell down next to him, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I shoved my face into his chest. I held in tears.

"Anti, it's okay." I said. "Just, calm down a little." I tugged a little on his hair, and he giggled a little.

"Thank you..." He said softly.

"I'm here..." I replied. "I'm gonna go make some breakfast, okay?" I asked. He nodded his head, and reluctantly let me go. We both slowly stood up, and went downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen as he went to the living room and turned on a video game. I looked around the cupboards, and managed to find some waffle mix.

"Anti?" I said, and turned around.

"Yes lass?" He didn't take his eyes off the screen.

"Do we have a waffle maker?" I smiled.

"Yeah. It's in the cupboard nearest to the stove." He instructed.

I opened the cupboard and found a waffle maker. I plugged it in, and opened it. I grabbed some Pam from the pantry, and sprayed the waffle maker with it. I then let it sit to have it heat up.

I grabbed my phone from the counter and opened up Spotify again. Anti had headphones in, so he wouldn't hear my music. I hit 'Shuffle', and the great King of Pop started to play. I heard the sudden sound of stage lights being turned on, and got excited. I felt a death glare from Anti.

"You never make me stay,
So take your weight off o' me.
I know your every move,
So won't you just let me be?

I've been here times before,
But I was too blind to see...
That you seduce every man,
This time, you won't seduce me.

You're sayin' 'That's okay!
Hey baby, do what you please.
I have the stuff that you want.
I am the thing that you need.'

She looked me deep in the eyes,
She's touchin' me so to start.
She says 'There's no turnin' back.'
She trapped me in her heart!

Dirty Diana! Nah.
Dirty Diana! Nah.
Dirty Di-ana! No!
Dirty Diana!
Let me be!" I danced around the kitchen, getting different things to make for breakfast.

I grabbed eggs, some bread for toast, and some bacon that was in the freezer. I saw a box of Toaster Strudels so I put in 2 of those as well. I continued to sing.

"She knows the boys in the band.
She knows when they come to town.
Every musicians fan,
After the curtain comes down.

She waits at backstage doors,
For those who have prestige.
Who promise fortune and fame,
A life that's so carefree.

She's saying 'That's okay!
Hey baby, do what you want.
I'll be your night lovin' thing.
I'll be the freak you can taunt.

I don't care what you say.
I wanna go to far.
I'll be your everything...
If you make me a star!

Dirty Diana! Nah.
Dirty Diana! Nah.
Dirty Di-ana! No!
Dirty Diana!

Dirty Diana! Nah.
Dirty Diana! Nah.
Dirty Di-ana! No!
Dirty Diana!" The instrumental started to play as I poured the waffle mix into the waffle maker.

As I finished the first waffle and put it on a plate to cool, I noticed that the final part of the song was coming up. Then I heard something I never expected; Anti started to sing Michael Jackson.

"She said 'I have to go home,
Cause I'm real tired you see.
But I hate sleepin' alone,
Why don't you come with me?'" He sang as he slowly walked into the kitchen.

"I said 'My baby's at home,
She's probably worried tonight.
I didn't call on the phone,
To say that I'm alright.'" Anti shushed me, and sang again.

"Diana walked up to me.
She said 'I'm, all yours tonight.'
And then I ran to the phone.
Sayin' 'Baby, I'm alright.'

I said 'But unlock the door
Cause I forgot the key.'
She said 'He's not comin' back...
Because he's sleeping with me!'

Dirty Diana! Nah.
Dirty Diana! Nah.
Dirty Di-ana! No!
Dirty Diana! No!

Dirty Diana! Nah.
Dirty Diana! Nah.
Dirty Di-ana! No!
Dirty Diana!"

The song ended, and at this point he was in the kitchen as I finished cooking. I turned to him and blushed.

"Breakfast is ready." I said quietly as I set down two full plates on the table. I filled 2 glasses with milk, and set them down with them.

We both sat down and I picked at my food, slightly embarrassed. Anti snapped me out of my trance by shoving a wrinkled sheet of paper in front of me.

"I have business to attend to today. You will need to do these chores while I'm gone." He directed.

I shoved a piece of waffle down my throat, and picked up the paper. I started reading it.

Chores For Y/N

1. Do the dishes.

2. Do the laundry, mine and yours.

3. Clean the whole kitchen.

4. Clean the bathroom.

5. Clean my bedroom.

I love you lass.

I finished reading the rules.

I see I'm gonna be busy all day. I thought.

"Please just do it." Anti said desperately. We finished up our breakfast, and so did he. I put our plates in the sink, and I felt him wrap his hands around my waist. I breathed in.

"I really don't wanna leave today." Anti said as he moved my hair. I smiled.

I felt the feeling again. The craving of warmth and love. The feeling of my stomach churning. The feeling that my head is being pounded against a wall. I felt my voice squeak up.

"Then don't." I said as I tilted my head to the side. He got my hint, and started kissing and biting my neck; searching for my sweet spot.

"I have to." He said in between kisses. "It's important."

After a few minutes of him searching, he finally found it. I sighed a little when he found it, and I felt him smirk.

"About f*****g time." He joked with himself. He reluctantly stopped, and went to the living room to turn off his game.

He grabbed his leather jacket, and put it on before he opened the door.

"I'll see you later." He said before he left.

I waved goodbye, and picked up the sheet he gave me at breakfast.

"Well, here we go." I said as I went upstairs.