Epilogue

YOUR POV:

Iris has more powers other than the ones that Anti has. It makes since though. I've always wanted to be able to see the future.

"What do you see?" I asked her.

"A lot of happiness." She said with a smile. "You and Jack get officially married in another year after all the preparations are done. All of your friends and family come out to Ireland for the wedding."

"Who catches the bouquet?" I asked jokingly.

"Your friend Caitlyn." She giggled. She continued. "You even have a child. A little girl named Elyra. She looks a lot like you, but has Jack's baby blue eyes." She smiled. "A few days after your wedding...Anti proposes to me!"

"Yay!" I exclaimed. "I'm so happy for you!" I hug her.

"Well, it hasn't happened yet."

"It will soon! Anyway, continue, please."

"Okay...Oh!"

"What?!" I yell. "I'm on the edge of my seat!!!"

"Mark gets married to Amy too. This is all so beautiful." She said.

I look up at Mark, Jack, and Anti who are still talking. Jack notices I'm looking, and smiles and waves. I return the favour. Anti walks over as Mark and Jack walk into the kitchen. Mark holds a small box, much like the one that Jack had. Iris was right.

"What are you 2 girls up to?" Anti asked while sitting next to Iris, wrapping his arm around her. He kissed her cheek, and she blushes.

"Nothing much." Iris answered. "Just telling Y/N a little bit about her future." She giggled. "With a little but of everyone else's too."

"Sounds good!" Anti said. "I didn't know you could see into the future Iris." They both kissed on the lips quickly.

"Well, I've been seeing what else I can do, and I learned that I could see the future a little bit. So if in gonna be nice now, I might as well help her right?" Iris explained.

"Yeah." Anti replied. "Definately."

I got up and went to the kitchen with Jack and Mark. "Hey guys!" I said.

"Hello, love." Jack said, wrapping his arms around me as soon as I got over to him. I embraced his hold, and leaned my head onto his arm.

"I'm so happy for the 2 of you." Mark said softly. "I hope to do the same to Amy soon. Maybe in a couple days when we go out for dinner. Wanna see the ring Y/N?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said with joy. He took the box out of his pocket and opened it. He showed me the ring. I leaned closer without leaving Jack's hold to look at it.

 I leaned closer without leaving Jack's hold to look at it

(This is really pretty too, omg...)

"Wow..." I said in awe. "It's really pretty. I'm sure Amy will love it."

"I hope she does." He closed the box, and put it back in his pocket. "Well, I gotta get going." He said.

"Alright." Jack said as he let go of me to say goodbye to Mark. "Good luck dude!" He said.

"Thanks." He said. He came over and hugged me. "I wish you nothing but happiness in your marriage."

"Thanks Mark. Thank you for the flowers as well." I said.

"No problem." He went to the front door. "I'll see you guys later! Bye!"

We all waved goodbye, and then he was gone. I yawned, looking over at the clock.

How is it already 9:45PM? I thought.

That's actually a good question...Iris answered.

Did you speed up the time? I asked her.

Maybe...

Why?

Anti really is a sweet talker ya know.

Never mind.

"Jack, wanna go to bed?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm a little tired as well." Iris and Anti popped up from the couch in the corner of my eye. The ran upstairs, and slammed the door to their bedroom.

"Well I guess we know what they're doing..." Jack said with a giggle afterwards.

I laughed as well. "I guess so. Come on, let's go to bed."

(Time skip to the middle of the night.)

I was asleep peacefully as I heard the door to our bedroom open and close. I heard quiet footsteps walk over to the bed, and felt a hand in my shoulder. I immediately woke up, almost having a heart attack. I looked in front of me, to see Iris with a blanket wrapped around her.

"Iris," I said. "Why are you naked in my room?" I asked quietly. "Wouldn't you rather be with Anti right now?"

She breathed heavy. Her long purple hair hung down in front of her face covering her left eye. I saw sweat pour down from her forehead as she gained enough breath to speak.

"We...just finished..." She said while gasping for air.

"Okay?" I asked. "So why are you in here?" Jack rolled over and put his hand on my shoulder.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"That's what I'm still trying to figure out." I said while putting my hand on his. I turned back to Iris and asked her again.

"What's going on!?" I demanded.

"As you know..." She started, still breathing heavy. "Me and Anti have learned our lesson..." She said.

"Yeah, and?" I was becoming impatient.

"There's still one loose end that must be tightened. I don't know why I didn't see it earlier..."

"What?!" I yelled. Then, she said one word that sent a chill down my spine, and made my heart skip a beat.

"Darkiplier." She said.

A/N: And there you have it! The end of Living In The Shadows, the sequel to Dark Corners. Don't worry, this is not the end of the series. There will still be one more book in this series to make it a trilogy. I hope you enjoyed this story. I'm not gonna start writing the 3rd book immediately, cause I'm evil. Hehehe. I'm gonna start writing another Anti X Reader, where you are willing to fall in love with him. I hope you enjoy that story as well, and that is the end of Living In The Shadows. Thank you so much for reading, and I'll see you in the next one. Bye!