《Chapter 8》

TRIGGER WARNING

~Jin~

It's been 3 days since the meeting with Ace and I've distanced myself from Namjoon. We just got home from another day of school, and I successfully skipped lunch so I couldn't see him. I think he's now starting to catch on though.. What am I gonna do if he confronts me? Ugh he's such an ass-

I was cut off of my thoughts by him suddenly speaking to me,

"Alright Jin, I'm sick of this. What happened at that 'meet up', you've been ignoring me ever since!" I could see the anger in his eyes, and hear the hurt in his voice. He had just let me get close to him and I was now pushing him away.

"No... I'm sick of this. I'm tired of this game, Namjoon! I know this accident was my fault but you didn't have to go yapping to your little buddy about the accident and tell him how much I'm such a burden to you! I know I'm a broken man, I know I'm depressed, and I sure as hell know that I'm just a piece of shit! If you're so sick of taking care of me why haven't you kicked me out yet! You're just leading me on and waiting for the perfect moment to crush me, but guess what? I'm already crushed. I'm already a broken man, and if you can't tell already I'm sure as hell sick of my entire life and I'm ready for it to end already!" I then rolled up my sleeves showing him the scars from even before the accident, my parents were always fighting and I was always the disgrace to the family. Some of the scars were recent and one was just from today.

I saw the shock in his face and the tears start to well up in his eyes.

"What the fuck?! It was my fault not yours, I don't blame you at all! It was an accident Jin!"

"Oh don't play dumb. I know that you think I'm a burden, just say it to my face already!"

"No you're not, I actually enjoy your company here!" Then he suddenly looked confused..

"Wait, you said 'yapping to my buddy', who the fuck are you talking about?! I haven't told anyone about you except for Yoongi, Tae, and Hobi!"

"Oh don't play innocent Joon, I know you forced that Ace guy to join the gang, and I know how much of a piece of shit you were towards him!"

"You met up with Ace?!" Then that's when Namjoon started sobbing, he was obviously holding it in as soon as I started yelling. "He's doing it again.."

"What..?"

"He tried to do this with Yoongi, Tae, and Hobi! He told them all these lies about me to try and ruin my life but those shits are stubborn enough to not believe anyone.." He put his hands over his face and continued to sob.

"Namjoon, I'm confused-"

"He's always trying to take away the people I love.." I don't think I was supposed to hear that but I did.

I sat there for a second, "What?"

"Uhh I mean-"

"Did you just say.."

"I'm sorry.." He then stormed off and left the apartment leaving me even more broken..

♡♡♡♡

I feel like I should apologize for this ending OOPS

DON'T WORRY MY BABIES THIS WILL BE CONTINUED