《Chapter 17》

~Jin~

I gulped at the familiar voice I heard through the phone, slurred and shaky.

"Dad..?" I managed to studder out.

"Yes you idiot! Who else?" Yep, he was definitely drunk.

"What do you want? You kicked me out, what more could you want from me! I know you're drunk, so what are you calling me for?!" The rage was getting to me.

"Oh yeah, I didn't forget that." He then laughs, "Ahh, I just wanted to call you to tell you that I'm right outside."

"What?" I froze.

"Oh don't forget that we had that tracker on your phone Jin.." I forgot all about that. I figured he probably just wants to yell at me about being gay and go on about his night. I needed to deal with him, and I didn't want Namjoon involved, so I just mouthed him a 'hold on' and walked towards the front door. He stayed in the room thankfully.

That's when I saw it, I opened the front door to my father. Drunk off his ass with a glass beer bottle in his hands.

"Dad, you're drunk. You never wanted to see me again, remember? So why are you here?"

"This is so I don't EVER see you again." He then pushed me back, I stumbled at the sudden force but managed to keep my balance and notice him stepping into the living room with me.

I was so filled with fear, and the anger on his face was so terrifying that I didn't even see him raise the glass bottle towards my head until it was too late.

*Crash*

I immediately dropped to the floor and he pounced on me punching my head until everything went black.

~Namjoon~

He looked terrified and he mouthed a 'hold on' before he walked out the door. I slowly got up and followed him whenever he was out of sight of the door. I know I'm so fucking nosy but I can't help it, it's his Dad for crying out loud, one of the main reasons I almost lost him.

I was far away so I couldn't hear much but it was muffled.

That was until I heard glass shattering and my immediate reaction was to walk towards him, I thought maybe he broke a vase out of anger on the phone.

I poked my head into the living room to see glass and blood all over the floor. A man was on top of Jin, punching his head repeatedly. He was trying to block as much as he could. I ran towards them as fast as I could. As I got closer, Jin suddenly stopped fighting back, and that's when my heart sank.

Jin went limp.

My mind suddenly clicked with rage, the horror I saw in front of me didn't matter anymore I tackled the man on Jin and started pounding my fists all over his face.

In this state everything around me was muffled so I didn't hear the sirens in the distance until I felt arms pulling me off of the man. I was screaming out of rage, I wanted to kill this man.

Then I saw paramedics rush in and I looked over to Jin, sprawled on the floor with blood all over his face, and glass in his hair. His body was completely limp, and his chest wasn't moving. Oh no.

"Jin!! Wake up, baby, wake up!!" I was screaming and sobbing while the police were holding me back, "Let me go!"

They put Jin on the stretcher as I was struggling and put him into the ambulance, closing the doors. I saw it drive away and that was the last thing I saw before I fainted, my body couldn't take what I just witnessed.

♡♡♡♡

Shiiiiiiiiit
Im getting yelled at byyyee