Final.

{1 year later}

~Jin~

All of us have graduated by now and are all out working.

I own my own cafe called EatJin.
I'm living my dream... I've always wanted to own a cafe. Taehyung and Jungkook work for me and my cafe has grown pretty popular.

Jimin and Hoseok are both dancers, traveling sometimes but not too far. They always manage to come and visit.

Namjoon and Yoongi are both music producers. They have their own studio and work well together, I honestly love the music they produce.

But today is Namjoon and I's one year anniversary and we decided we'd spend it by getting all the boys together and eating at my cafe. The only thing I'm confused about is that Jimin asked to bring a plus one.. He better not be planning to ruin it.

"Alright, everyone is out. We can prepare for dinner with everyone now." Jungkook said.

"Okay Kook, let me finish cleaning these counters and then we can get the food set out while they arrive." I responded.

Soon I heard the bell signalling a customer and looked to see Hoseok and Yoongi walking in, hand in hand.

Yeah.. they kind of started dating?

"Hey look it's my favorite couple!" I laughed.

"Hyung!" Jungkook and Taehyung yelled in unison.

"I'm kidding, there are no favorites!" I was laughing so hard at their reactions my stomach started hurting.

Soon after Yoongi and Hoseok, I saw my husband walk in. I quickly ran over to him welcoming him with a hug, "How was work, babe?" I asked.

"Pretty good! We're releasing a new song tomorrow." He winked.

"Ohh, I can't wait!" I said.

"Where's Jimin?" Hoseok asked.

"I thought he'd be with you guys." Namjoon said.

"He asked to bring a plus one.. I hope he isn't ruining it." I growled.

We all set up the table and sat down waiting for Jimin, he's ten minutes late.

Suddenly the bell at the entrance rang and I saw two figures walk in.

"Pabo! You're ten minutes late!" I yelled.

"Sorry.." He nervously said. I then looked at the other figure noticing they were holding hands, and it was a girl..?

"Hyung, who is that?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh! This is someone I've been wanting you guys to meet for awhile.." He took a deep breath, "This is Vanessa, she was my best friend in highschool and she recently moved back a few months ago.. and well we bumped into each other and started talking again.. I never got to tell her I had feelings for her in school, so I finally got to tell her and she felt the same! So we've been dating for a few weeks now, I thought you guys would want to meet her!" He then gave a big cheeky smile.

"Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled and waved. She was a beautiful young girl, shorter than Jimin, had a slim build, and had medium length blonde hair with blue tips.

"Ahh got yourself an American girl, eh?" Namjoon giggled.

"Hyung!" Jimin said.

I decided to introduce everyone, pointing to them once I said their name, "I'm Jin. That's Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Go ahead and sit down, make yourself at home!"

They then sat down and started eating and we all got to know her, she was actually really sweet and I definitely approved her for Jimin.

"By the way, happy anniversary you two." Vanessa said smiling towards Namjoon and I.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"You're literally the cutest married couple I've ever seen." She giggled.

"Well Jin is the cutest man I've ever seen."

"Worldwide handsome, baby." I winked at Namjoon.

"Gay people are so funny!" She said following with everyone laughing.

"What's actually funny is Jimin is the only straight guy here." Yoongi chuckled.

"Yeah I figured he'd be gay, too." I laughed along.

"Hey! Just because Jin's gayness rubbed off on all of you doesn't mean it did for me too!" Jimin said.

"My gayness is not contagious!" I yelled.

"Oh shut up Jin you turned me completely gay." Namjoon said.

"Not my fault, you made the first move.. bro."

"I am your husband don't 'bro' me!" Namjoon said trying to be serious but miserably failed.

We then all laughed and continued chatting until everyone had to leave. Leaving me and Namjoon alone.

"Alright, everything's closed up. Let's go home." I said.

We then drove home and walked into the apartment, immediately going to the bedroom to rest as today was such a long day. We both got changed into our pajamas and got into bed.

"Jin?" Namjoon whispered while playing with my hair. I had my face buried in his chest like always.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"I can't believe it's been a year already.. happy anniversary baby." He said.

"I know... it's crazy. I'm so happy that we got married."

"I am too. I love you so much, my precious Jinnie."

"I love you too, Joonie." I smiled looking up connecting our lips into a sweet kiss.

I truly am happy now, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Namjoon,

..and it'll be amazing, even if some call it..

Accidentally Perfect.

♡♡♡♡

And that concludes Accidentally Perfect!

Thank you guys so much for reading!!❤

I'll now be publishing chapters for my new book "Whispers" it's a #taekook story, so if you're interested.. 👀

Thank you for all the support❤