《Chapter 23》

~Jin~

"Hey Jin! You're back!" I heard from Jimin as I was taking off my earbuds while walking towards the group of boys. He suddenly got up from the table pulling me into a hug.

"Where's Namjoon?" Yoongi suddenly asked.

"I don't know. He was acting weird this morning.. I saw him shirtless and he had bruises all over him, do you know what's going on? I asked him about it and he wouldn't tell me," I paused then suddenly spoke again, "if I think about it he has been limping lately.."

"I've seen it too," Taehyung spoke up.

"We need to find him.. something could be seriously wrong!" Hoesok said with a face full of worry.

That's how we found ourselves roaming through the halls looking for him, I was starting to get worried now seeing the worry in the others faces.

I then suddenly heard some loud bangs that sounded like something be slammed against a locker, "Do you hear that?" I spoke.

"What is that?" Jungkook whispered.

I started walking faster, and turned the corner only to see a scene of horror in front of me.

Namjoon was on the floor..

And there was a group of boys crowded around him.. beating him.

A switch suddenly snapped in me as I saw the scene. I heard gasps behind me from the others but pushed it away as I started running forward. Anger pulsing through me more with every step I took.

"Jin.. don't.." I heard Namjoon say weakly.

I ignored him and grabbed one of the boys throwing him off of Namjoon against the wall on the opposite side of the hallway. I then turned to another boy, punching him across the face knocking him out.

"Hey it's the other gay boy!" I heard one of them say.

I turned towards the voice and quickly kicked him in the balls, causing him to fall to the floor. I then heard the other boys running over to get the others off. Once it was clear I ran to Namjoon still on the floor.

"Damn it Namjoon! Why didn't you tell me!" I quickly pulled him into a hug, cradling him in my arms.

"I was only protecting you Jin."

"Protecting me? By getting the shit beat out of you? Namjoon you're an idiot!"

"I-"

"Shut up, let's talk about this later, right now I'm carrying you to the nurse." I then picked him up bridal style walking towards the nurses office. The others must've scared the group of boys off because I turned only to see our friends.

"Jin let me help you." Taehyung spoke.

"No it's okay I've got him. Go to class."

It took a little convincing but they finally walked to class with faces full of worry.

We walked downs the quiet halls that nobody went down as the bell rang. Looks like we're missing first period, but as we were walking down the hall I stayed silent, I was so angry at him.

He then suddenly broke the silence, "Jin.."

"Save it Namjoon!"

"No, listen to me! They threatened to hurt you so I stayed quiet. I could take the pain Jin, I'm fine.."

"No you're not!" I suddenly snapped, I could see the sadness in his eyes. I carefully let go of him, he was luckily able to stand.

"Namjoon.. if you really don't want me then tell me." I said my eyes growing glassy, I ran my fingers through my hair grabbing it while looking down at my shoes.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"I'm the reason you're getting beat up everyday from what you're saying... I'm such a burden to you I.. I should just leave.." I then turned around to leave, my heart shattering to pieces as I'm the reason for his suffering. But I was suddenly stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"Jin, d-don't go.." A voice choked out, Namjoon was sobbing, "D-don't leave me like you almost did a few weeks ago."

He then shoved me against the closest wall pinning my arms above my head. How could he do this, he just got the shit beat out of him yet he could shove me against the wall?

He leaned down towards my ear and whispered, "I need you.."

"Namjoon.."

"No. Don't talk Jin." He then crashed his lips onto mine silencing me.

God this boy drives me crazy..

♡♡♡♡

2 chapters for y'all ;))
You really thought I'd leave you on that bad of a cliff hanger..

Yeah I've done it before I bet you did. Oh well ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

TO BE CONTINUED..