《Chapter 14》

~Jin~

I woke to the amazing scent of my boyfriend. I had my head still buried in his chest and his arms were around my waist making me smile. I looked up at him figured he was still in deep sleep so I felt myself staring at him. His bed head hair was so adorable and I just couldn't resist looking.

"Are you done staring at me?" I froze at the words feeling my cheeks start to heat up.

"Sorry it's hard not to stare at something perfect." I don't know where this confidence came from but I was getting him back for fake sleeping.

He then blushed a little and looked at me with a face full of shock.

"Jin I'm not perf-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his. I knew what he was going to say and I didn't want to hear it. He is truly perfect in my eyes.

"Jin-"

"Shut up" I blurted, removing my lips from his, and running into the bathroom to take a shower.

~Namjoon~

Is he mad at me?

I truly didn't have any self confidence and I don't feel like I'm good enough for Jin, he's so out of my league and I feel so lucky to have him.

I was broke out of my thoughts as I heard the bathroom door open and him stepping in with only a towel on his waist. I gulped and felt my face heat up. I haven't seen him shirtless before and caught myself examining him. There was still water droplets running down his bare chest, which was perfectly built against his broad shoulders. I just couldn't look away. He seemed to be focused on drying his hair with another towel though, thankfully.

"Sorry I forgot to grab clothes.." He then said suddenly looking up towards me. I guess he noticed my expression and flushed cheeks which I couldn't get rid of in time. Curse blushing!

"Ah stop staring, Namjoon!" He covered himself with the other towel and ran out of the room. I'm guessing to find clothes in his own room.

I then got up and decided to shower myself, it was a quick one and I got out. I was combing my hair when I suddenly stopped looking at my reflection. The bags that I had gotten used to under my eyes had faded and my face looked brighter.

He really has changed me.

-

I was guessing he was mad at me so I ran downstairs once I was done getting ready and started to make breakfast to surprise him and hopefully he'll forgive me. Thank god it was Saturday-

Shit, shit, shit! I'm supposed to take him on a date tonight.. and he's mad at me!

"Ahh making breakfast huh?" I was interrupted by him walking into the kitchen.. this time he was fully dressed.

"Jin, are you mad at me..?" I asked hesitantly, I didn't want him to be mad.

"No.. I just wish you'd have more confidence in yourself Joonie.. I love you so much and I hate to see you upset. Plus don't stare at me when I forget to bring clothes to the shower.." He seemed sad saying that, my self esteem seems to effect him.

I blushed at the last part and wanted to change the subject, "I'm glad you're not mad because that means our date is still on for tonight."

"Oh geez! I forgot about that!" His face was filled with embarrassment and he looked away.

The food was finally done and I decided to interupt the silence, "Here, you need to eat." I placed the plate in front of him and he gladly accepted. I then sat there watching him.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He suddenly said.

"No, I'm fine Jin-" I was interrupted with food being stuffed in my mouth.

"Babe you need to eat." He then smiled seeing me chew, and he obviously enjoyed my surprised reaction.

"Alright, alright.. You caught me Jin,"

"I love you." He suddenly said.

I locked eyes with him and placed a peck on his lips.

"I love you too."

♡♡♡♡

Next chapter is going to be the date!
Prepare for some fluffffff ;))