《Chapter 11》

~Jin~

"Ouch!"

"Sorry Jinnie, these cuts just needed to be tended to immediately. I'm done with touching them now." He then suddenly raised my wrist and pecked a few of my scars, then sighed.

"Jin... please promise me you won't do this anymore."

I paused for a minute before answering, "I won't have to, as long as I have you." I cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer to my face. I then gave him a soft peck on his lips while a small tear of happiness ran down my cheek.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I felt stunned at the word baby.

"I haven't felt free before.. like able to do what I want.. and now I do. I'm so thankful for you.." He gave me his cute little dimple smile. God those dimples drive me wild.

Then he reached for two wraps and wrapped both my arms with the soft cloth. It stung a little but it would provide some comfort after awhile.

"Alright, we should get some rest. We have school tomorrow." Namjoon said, he then turned to walk toward his room, but I stopped him.

"Wait, Joonie.. can I sleep in y-your room.. w-ith you.." I cursed myself for studdering, "I really don't want to be alone right now."

"Of course, come on." He grabbed my hand and softly dragged me to his room.

He let me use some of his pajamas and we took turns changing in the bathroom. Once that was done we both laid down on the bed.

It was a little sudden, but I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. He returned my gesture and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer and burying his chin in my hair. His scent smelled so nice, and I felt so warm around him.

"Joonie..?"

"Yes?"

I paused a minute before asking, but I really needed to know the answer, "What are we.. now?"

"Well, Jin what do you want us to be?"

Before I could even think about what I was saying I spat it out,

"Namjoon, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, of course!" His face lit up and he gave me a soft peck on the forehead.

We then sat there, just cuddling and enjoying each others presence.

But as I was slowly closing my eyes I heard a whisper in my ear,

"I love you... my Jinnie"

Before I drifted off I gathered the strength to say it back,

"I love you too, Namjoon."

♡♡♡♡

FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF