[TEENFIC] 7:23am by bateaux

7:23am by bateaux

7:23am by bateaux

Talia's life just got a heck of a lot more complicated, and the anonymous person sending her text messages at an ungodly hour is the reason for that. 

- A must read since most people can relate to this. It's about Talia and a mystery guy (his name is Sam) unusual friendship, and uncovering what Sam is hiding. This taught me that, "To be able to love someone else, you should love yourself the most." It makes you see that YOU should be your priority and to never let anyone take you for granted because you deserve a lot more than that. (LeexShin)

- I really love this book because it follows a completely different story scheme from the regular cliche stories. Instead of featuring a typical bad boy, it features a really cute Asian boy who's faced a lot in his life. It deals with everyday problems, it is simple yet original, and captivates readers even before the end of the first chapter. A must read because it helps you understand life from a different perspective. (wrenella)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!