[FANFICTION] WON'T TELL A SOUL by probablythelastpilot

WON'T TELL A SOUL by probablythelastpilot

Nino runs head long into the biggest and most dangerous secret he can imagine, but now that he knows the truth about Marinette he had to do everything he can to help.

- The story, characters, and descriptions are incredibly well written. The author has really really good descriptions, ones that make you feel like you're part of the story. Her characters are complex and feel like real people. The book is much better than most books on Wattpad (I'm talking about how well written it is and the characters, not the genre or ideas) even those that aren't fanfictions. I wish the author would write non-fanfiction books too, she's really good. Her book is the best of all miraculous ladybug fanfictions (I've read almost all) and probably one of the best overall in fanfictions. There are rarely any that are written this well. I don't know if you know miraculous ladybug, and even if you do and don't like the show, the book's still worth reading. (Bookreader20003)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!