[FANTASY] MAGIC'S MINSTER by Ellowyne

MAGIC'S MINSTER by Ellowyne

Feared by his enemies and tolerated by his allies, Sedgewick Alverdyne, the cynical Minister of Magic, was content with living an attachment-free life whilst striking fear into the hearts of witches, sorceresses, and wizards everywhere. And after several hundred years of faithfully serving the royal family, he's become very comfortable in his position-including his indispensability.

But when a mysterious curse starts wreaking havoc on his powers, his stable existence is pulled out from under him.

Facing old and new enemies on one side and his own department on the other, Sedgewick finds himself stranded with little magic and less help. With time of the essence, his reputation on the line, and no one but Feyla, his meddling-yet surprisingly devoted-assistant for help, he's forced to confront one of the few challenges he hasn't prepared for.

Because a mage without magic isn't a mage at all...

- Edgewick is the perfect example of a character you love to hate, and sometimes just plain love, with a rich history. The magic system is awesome, the plot is intriguing, and though the writing can be touched up it's just overall a story that gripped me from start to finish. (DracoNako)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!