12. Helicarrier Break Room.

STEVE POV:
30th May 2012: Helicarrier: Break Room:
I will not laugh, I will not laugh, keep yourself together Rogers.

"Good, now we know how to cheer you up." Stark states. Everyone settles down and I wipe the grin off my face, as best I can. The young lady in front of us takes a deep breath and looks up at us, she smiles sweetly. She locks eyes with me, I return her smile, I see her cheeks flush pink ever so slightly.

Don't blush Rogers, don't you dare!

"This is Scarlet." "She can introduce herself, Banner." They are about to start arguing again, Scarlet lets out a little giggle, before turning to each of them and giving them a serious look. She looks back to us, she takes another breath "Hello, I'm Scarlet Olsen." She looks down at the table slightly as she speaks, she speaks in such a soft, quiet voice, she's clearly shy.

I wonder where she's from, I don't recognise her accent.

Barton holds his hand out over the table again "Agent Clint Barton." She raises her head and looks a little startled, but she reaches over and shakes his hand anyway, next is Nat "I didn't get to properly introduce myself when we first met, Agent Natasha Romanoff." She also extends her hand which Scarlet shakes, she turns to me and smiles slightly "Captain Steve Rogers, Ma'am." I bow my head slightly as I reach out a hand, she shakes it. I look at Dr Banner and Stark, they both look a little surprised "Is she an A-?" Barton gets cut off by Dr Banner and Stark at the same time, I just about make out what both of them say "No! She's visiting!" "She works for me!"

That was a little weird.

"You work for him? How do you cope!?" Barton looks to Scarlet in disbelief, she shrugs "You know you love me." Stark says as he puts his arm around her, they lock eyes for a moment, a smirk forms on his face and she starts to blush.

Hang on a second, are they together? Surely they aren't, he's got a girlfriend, hasn't he? Or maybe it is her, I know his girlfriend is blonde, but I can't remember her name.

"Anyway, Scarlet once you've finished eating I'll take you home, you can have the rest of the day off." Stark ignores us as if we aren't even here "Bruce and I were-" She didn't get to finish speaking before Stark interrupted her "Don't worry about the tests, you can continue tomorrow, you need to rest." She gives in and nods, she stands "Hey, where are you going?" "You said when I'm done, not when you're done." She reveals a mischievous smile, Dr Banner chuckles slightly, Stark sighs and walks towards the door "Getting confident now, aren't you?" He asks Scarlet, as he puts his hand on her lower back and walks out "Excuse me." Dr Banner leaves the room in a hurry walking the opposite way down the hallway.