27. Helicarrier.

SCARLET POV:
5th June 2012: Helicarrier:
We stop outside the last door, I glance in, to see the room dimly lit. Tony goes to open the door, which had just shut itself "Don't." I whisper.

I feel like this is a trap, why else would he go into this room?

"Why not?" I glance into the room, straining my eyes I see two other glowing figures, crouched behind tables "It's a trap, there's at least two invisible people in there." I hear Steve behind me "How can you tell?" "Visible people look the same to me when I'm invisible or visible. But invisible people glow a little when I'm visible and a lot when I'm invisible. From this angle I can see two glowing people." "Right."

I think that is the most I have ever spoken in front of everyone in this room, but Tony. He's right, my confidence has definitely increased, or maybe it's because I'm invisible.

Fury tells us the plan "Scarlet I want you to go in on your own for a moment, I want you to see how many people are in there, then one person will go in at a time and you direct them to an invisible person." "Do you want me to become visible again then?" "Yes." I think about warmth as I feel my body return to normal, I let go of Tony's hand and quietly push open the door. It's more difficult to see the people because the glow is more faded and the lights are off, but I manage to make out six figures, they begin to stir, ready to pounce. I turn around and show six fingers to Fury, who's eyes widen slightly. Natasha hands me a sword, Tony steps to my side, I point to one of the invisible figures, I do the same for Natasha, Clint, Steve and Fury.

It seems like I might have to fight as well.

As soon as Tony flicks the light on, everyone jumps into action, hand to hand combat fills the room, the man I've seen before approaches me "Scarlet, why don't you join us, invisibility is your specialty, after all." He remains invisible as he steps closer, I shake my head from side to side "Come on, you'll be great, we could do with a computer geek like yourself on our side." "No." That's all the response he needs as he swings a dagger in my direction, I block it with the sword. After a while my arms grow tired, I'm just about to be knocked to the floor when Natasha slips between us and blocks his attack from me, I look over to see she has taken out her target, who is no longer glowing, laying on the floor.

TONY POV:
5th June 2012: Helicarrier:
It's all over. Six unconscious, or maybe dead, bodies lay on the floor, along with a battered Scarlet and Legolas with a head injury, the rest of us are just a little cut up. Scarlet and Legolas walk each other to the infirmary with Natasha's help. The rest of us grab the men and get them into a cell so they can be searched and interrogated later on. We then head to the break room, Legolas, Natasha and Banner are on one side of the table. Scarlet, Capsicle and Furious on the other. I sit down on the left of Scarlet, she looks a little worn out, but doesn't look too bad. We all just talk for awhile, about nothing much, about 20 or so minutes later, Point Break strolls in "Hello friends!" He is greeted by people holding their heads and groaning slightly, he glances around at the pained expressions on their faces.

Headaches galore, but I'm fine, yay me!

I decide to mess with everyone "Welcome Asgardian!" Even more groans are heard once I speak louder than him "What have I missed?" "Invasion of the invisible punch bags." "Did I mishear?" "Nope, we definitely punched them a lot, especially Natasha." He glances at her and a smile forms on his face "Good on you, Lady Natasha!" Her head hits the table with a groan, as she puts one of her thumbs up in the air to say thanks.

This is hilarious! I've never seen her in such a state.

Point Break takes a seat in the only empty chair around the table, there are normally two spare seats but now we've got Scarlet and Fury.

Hang on a minute... Fury is still here, why is that? I'd better annoy them some more, it's just too damn fun!