#1: What Happened To Me

POV Shu

I wake up to a complete wrongness in my body. At first my bed smaller and firmer then usual. I then lift up my left arm to rub my eyes, as my right arm is still injured from my battle with Valt in the God Bladers Cup. And found that it feels smaller and lighter then usual. At that I lift up my right arm to see if it was the same case as my left.

I was met with the same lightness and shortness as in my other arm. But what surprised me the most was, that there was no stiffness nor pain in my right arm.

I finally open my eyes, but instead of being met with the sight of my room, I was met with the sight of Valt's room. And his siblings, Toko and Nika. But as soon as I open my eyes Valt's siblings jump on me. I groan in pain as they climb off me and started laughing.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, got you again big brother!" Nika cried through her fit of laughter. She soon stops, as so her twin brother.

"Yeah, hurry up and get dressed, mom made breakfast for us and you already woke up late. Don't want to be late for school again." Toko soon adds after he got through his fit.

"O-okay," I replied in shock, actually I was in so much shock I didn't even notice that my voice was replaced with Valt's.

As soon as the twins leave, I head straight to the bathroom. To check what I do not believe is possible, or maybe it is and I just don't want to believe it. I made it to the bathroom, as knowing where it is from my last trips to Valt's house.

But as soon as I get there I wish I hadn't. In the mirror reflection, instead of seeing myself. I see Valt in his pajamas staring back at me.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

POV Valt

I wake to a complete wrongness in my body. At first my bed feels larger and softer than usual. Wait why does my bed feel softer? I decide to get up to see what's going on. I'm surprise the twins didn't wake me up yet. I must've gotten up earlier than usual I guess. As soon as I open my eyes I met with the alarm clock that reads 5:29 AM, now I'm shocked. For one I got up really early today. Two, there is an alarm clock right in front of my face. And now it's blaring. I lift my longer and hevier (that's strange) right arm to turn off the alarm. But not even reaching the alarm I'm shocked again.

A hurtful stinging pain sent through my right arm. Weird, I don't remember doing anything to hurt my right arm the day before, nor make it longer or heavier. I decide to turn on the lights to get a better view of my arms.

After turning the alarm off with my left hand, I get up to make it to the light switch. Strangely my legs feel longer and heavier to. As I get up to turn the light switch on, I find that it's not in it's usual spot. After a while I soon find it, but was shocked. I was in Shu's apartment and from the look of it in his bedroom.

I move my head from side to side looking for Shu. My now long hair hits me in the face. I start to move my right arm to push my now longer hair back and the pain soon returns. But then the thought hits me, longer hair? I make a run for the bathroom already knowing where it is by being here multiple times already.

But I was not ready for the shock I was met with when I entered the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror in their pajamas instead of me, it was Shu Kurenai.