#10: Let's Meet Her

Shu's POV
I can't believe Chloe likes Valt.  It's even funnier due to Valt not even knowing who Chloe is.  But I am kind of worried about Chloe, I heard she is kind of like a yandere, chasing after people. And scarring people who have crushes on the people she loves. No wonder Rantaro was laughing when he told me this. I have to deal with this. Valt should feel lucky he doesn't have to deal with this.  What's worse is I'm blushing right now.  I won't ever admit this to Valt but I have a crush on him.  Now there's competition, and what's worse is the competition thinks I'm Valt.
"Wait, I think I know her,". Valt starts.  "Is She the one with the cross eyes that sits in the back in science?"
"Yes. That's Chloe." I reply.
"Oh, isn't she new, she just got here two weeks ago." Valt starts, "Her Japanese is terrible, luckily we're good at English. Let's go introduce ourselves to her."
Before Valt can run out the door I grab his arm, which is actually my arm. "I don't think we should do that."
"Why not?" Valt asks.
"Well she might respond badly to us being together." I explain to Valt.
Third Person POV
"Why would she, her crush is walking up to her." Valt replies back.
"Your walking up to her."
"Yeah, and I'm her crus-" Valt said, till he was interrupted by Shu.
"If you have forgot, she does not know we have switch, nobody knows.  So walking up to in my body is going to do nothing." She states.
"Oh yeah I forgot, well we'll both go together to go and say hi to her."  Valt replies.  But before Valt could grab Shu and drag him away to meet Chloe, the bell rang, letting them know recess was over.  "Dang it, we'll meet her later.  Well I'm off to P.E Valt~"
"Why did you say it like that?"  Shu asks bewildered.
"Because saying it normal sounds weird."
"It sounds even weirder when you say it like that, you are making it sound suspicious."  Shu tells Valt but he wasn't listening, he just grabbed Shu's bag and started heading out the door.
"I have to go change for P.E. now Valt, have fun in art, I heard you guys were painting today."  Valt says giggling, as he walks out the door of the Art classroom, heading towards the locker rooms.  Shu just growls in response, he hates painting.  Shu turns around to face the seats in the art classroom, but then realizes something.  The whole reason they went to the art classroom was for Valt to show him were his seat was.  But instead they just stood and talked the whole time, and didn't get to the matter at all.  Now he's stuck with no idea we're to sit.

Poor Shu, hope he finds his seat.
Well here's the first chapter of November, out of how many?  8 I think.  I can't remember.
I started out in Shu's POV, but then at the end I realized I switch to a Third Person POV without realizing it, which is why there is a switch there, that is not needed.

Head canon:
Chloe is a yandere, for Valt.

Well see you guys on Saturday.