#21: Phone

Valt' POV

I hear some loud beeping.  I don't know what's beeping, but something is.  It's loud enough to drive me off out of the warmth of the couch.  I'm surprised that I didn't fall off the couch, due to my weird sleeping patterns.  I get up, rubbing my eyes I scratch my head.  I pull back my hand too see white strands of hair in it.  Then it hits me, I'm in Shu's body.  I run into his bedroom, to find my body sprawled out, all across his bed.  The loud beeping is louder in here, I recognize it as Shu's alarm clock.  It was set to 5 am again, I stomp over to it and press the snooze button.
After I press it, I look over to Shu.  He's still sleeping, I don't really want to wake him up.  It's a Saturday anyway, we don't have school.  I take one last glance at Shu, before walking out of his room, and closing the door.  I walk back to the couch, preparing to go to sleep until I see something light up on the ground.  It was my phone, an alert from one of the games on my phone.  I pick it up, and carry it too the couch.  Surprisingly I'm not tried, like I expected to be.  I'm actually wide awake now.  I might as well go on my phone to pass the time.

Monday's suck.  This is a filler.

Headcanon:
Valt loves to play on his cellphone.

I'm going to use, this chapter to support my new book.  It's a Beyblade Burst one shot book, you should check it out.