December One-Shot

Third Person POV

"Hey Valt,". Shu said trying to get Valt's attention.

"Yeah Shu."  Valt replied back.

"Why do you wear a headband?  I don't think I ever asked you."  Shu responded back looking up from his lunch to look at Valt.

"I don't like the look of my hair when it's down." Valt stated simply, looking up from his lunch to look right back at Shu. "Why are you asking?"

"Well,". Shu started. "I was getting tired of wearing it."

"Oh,". Was all Valt said, as he got up from where he was sitting and walked towards Shu. Valt reached over and pulled his headband off of Shu's head. "You don't have to wear it right now. We're the only ones here right now anyway." Valt told Shu as he motioned to the empty apartment.

"Oh by the way Valt,". Shu spoke up, waiting till Valt was looking at him. "I like how your hair looks when it's down." At that Valt blushed fiercely, hiding his face in his hands. Shu just stared in as his face got redder, giggling a bit.

I am sorry for my absence.

I had wrote a big 10,000 word chapter for a Christmas present for you guys.  I was going to release it on Christmas cause I didn't want to have an extra chapter.

But the chapter got deleted.  I was so upset that I didn't even try to rewrite it, but just forget about it.  I finally got around to writhing something.

My schedule for next month is going to be one update per week.  But I don't know which day it will be updated on.  This will make it even more easier to keep up with the schedule.

I'm sorry you have to put up with me, and my stupidness.

Sincerely,
Arura-Chan

High quality cover image, because you can't really see it.