#15: Bey Stadium

Third Person POV

Both Shu and Valt were walking towards a covered bey stadium in the middle of a park. Both of them set down their bags, on the bench closes to the stadium.
"Sure brings back old memories, right Valt?"  Shu asks Valt as he grabs Valtryek, out of the bag he was carrying.
"Sure does Shu.  This is where we had our first bey battle together."  Valt says, as he walks up towards the stadium, and rubs the bey dish.  The bey dish had a lot of marks in it.  Due to many people using it.
"Yeah, I remember that battle,"  Shu says with a little smile on his face.  Shu starts rubbing the stadium, while Valt grabbed Spryzen.
"Yeah, it was so easy to beat you back then,"  Valt exclaims as he walked back towards the stadium. 
"Well that's because that was my first battle,"  Shu says trying to defend himself.
"But it is more fun to battle you now Shu,"  Valt tells Shu, hoping to make him feel better.
"Well, are you ready to do another battle at this stadium?"  Shu asks Valt as he gets into his launch position.
"Totally!"  Valt yells, already pumped up for the battle awaiting.  On the way to the park, both Shu and Valt had agreed to use their own launches.  Instead of trying to mimic the others.  They wanted to see how the bey blades would react to them in a battle.
"3"
"2"
"1"
"Let it rip!"  Both Shu and Valt yelled as they sent the others bey blade flying into the stadium.  Valt's launch didn't go according to plan.  Due to Shu's injury to his right arm, it was hard to move it. 
Shu had been doing left-hand launches, but Valt didn't know that.  So when he launched Spryzen, it shot out at an awkward angle.
"Let's go Spr... Valtryek."  Shu called out to Valt's bey, almost calling his own bey's name by mistake.  Surprisingly Valtryek listen to Shu's command, and charged at Spryzen.  'Alright Shu'  Valtryek said to Shu. 
"Alright, let's go Spryzen,"  Valt told Shu's bey.  Hoping what happened with Valtryek and Shu, would happen to him and Spryzen.  It didn't.  Spryzen didn't listen, and just keep circling around the stadium, at the awkward angle, which it was launched at.
Valt just stood there dumbfounded.  He had no idea what to do, Spryzen wasn't listening to him.  But to make it worst Valtryek was actually following Shu's orders.  And before Valt new it Spryzen was sent flying out of the stadium.  And bursting right in Valt's face.

Word Count: 432
Tomorrow's update will have Pt.2 of the extra of Valt and Lui.
Headcanon:
Valt and Shu's very first battle was at the bey stadium in the park.  And Valt wins, the battle.