#24: Battle?

Shu's POV

I'm sitting at the Aoi's dinner table, eating lunch with Valt's family, with all my plans out the window. How this happened I don't know, I don't remember most of it. I just sort of ended up here. Eating lunch with Valt's family.
I also never told Valt about my mom. As soon as he told me the news, he made me pack his bag, and walk to his house. I should really tell him about it soon unless he wakes up with somebody else in the apartment. It also doesn't help that my mom is kind of a scary looking. With her blood-red sharp eyes, and her height. She mostly looks like me but in a more scarier sense. I should probably finish my lunch so I can go text Valt about this matter.
"How was Spain Valt?" Valt's dad Kento suddenly asks. Well not that sudden, Kento had been asking me questions al, throughout lunch. Most of them I don't have answers for, like this one. I'll just make up an answer like the last question.
"It was ok. There was a lot to see and do there." I tell him, hopefully, he won't pick up anything strange about me. That's another thing I got to worry about, acting like Valt. I haven't had to really worry about that till now, most people either don't know Valt that well or were to distracted to notice how off Valt was. But now, I'm surrounded by people, who know Valt well and have their full attention on him, on ME.
"I heard you stared in a movie over there. How was it, did you enjoy it?" Kento asks yet again another question. This one I again don't know the answer to. I actually didn't even know Valt stared in a movie, is this how long I've been away with from him.
"It was awesome, with all the camera things and thingys." I try to actually sound like Valt this time.
"Oh yeah, when will it come out?" I'm tired of all the questions I don't know. Luckily I finished my food, so I can leave the table.
"I don't know, well I'm done. I'm heading up to my room, see ya." I say as I carry my plate to the sink, and head up the stairs. I hear Kento and Chiharu talking as I make my way up.
"Valt seems a little strange, doesn't he honey?"
"That's just puberty."
"My little boys growing up."
"Mom, what's puberty?"
"I'll tell you when your older Nika. Eat your vegetables."
"Okay, mom." I giggle a little at their conversation, I guess that can be my excuse for acting weird. I make it to Valt's bedroom door and open the door. The room is clean, compared to how it was left Friday morning. I make my way over to the bed, that was made neatly and I take a seat on it.

I put Valt's bag in the room as soon as I got here, and then left to go downstairs. I open up his bag to find my phone, we agreed to keep our own phones, as it would be less confusing. I put my thumb on the home button, expecting it to open. But then I remember it won't open and I put in my password instead. I scroll through my contacts looking for Valt. I click on his contact and press the message button.

Shu: Hey Valt I forgot to tell you something

I wait a couple seconds for Valt to respond to me.

Valt: What?
I text back to him.
Shu: My mom's coming to the apartment tomorrow morning.
Valt: ...
Valt: Okay
Okay.  Okay.  Is that all he has to say to my news, no 'Oh no' or 'What do you mean!'.  Just a simple okay.  He is taking this whole matter more calmly then he should.
Shu: What do you mean okay?
Valt: I have a plan.
Shu: What is it?
Valt: It's kind of hard to explain texting, can you comeback?
He want's me to come back.  It's been hardly two hours, and he has a plan.  I don't know if I will be able to even leave this house.  With Valt's dad being home and stuff.  Usually when ever he's in town, I don't see Valt until his father leaves.
Shu: I don't know if I will be able to make it.
Valt: Okay how about I come over?
Shu: ...
I don't know if Valt coming over is a good idea, or not.  He might blow our cover.
Shu: What will be your excuse?
Valt: I'll say we grabbed the wrong phone.
That's actually not a bad excuse, I guess it will be better if Valt comes over.
Shu: Okay.
Valt: See you in 30 minutes or so.
I close my phone, and look around the room.  I could do my math homework I got yesterday.  I head down stairs to grab Valt's bag.

Fubuki's POV

It Saturday, and most kids would spend it playing around, or watching TV.  But I spend it training, training for long hours.  Just to get better.
I've been practicing for 3 hours already,and I'm taking a break on a bench right now.  My friend Suoh is supposed to come later to come battle with me.  Suoh is my best friend, we met awhile back and we've been friends ever since.  A lot of people are scared to talk to him.  His eyes are always close.  But that's okay, because he is really a nice person.  He is kind and gentle, and he loves flowers.  He is also really good at Beyblade, and him and I battle regularly.  Trying to beat each other, it's really fun.
I see a white haired person walk by, and I get up expecting it to be Suoh.  But it's not, it's Shu Kurenai.  Shu and I were supposed to battle yesterday but he called it off.  Maybe I can battle him right now while I'm waiting for Suoh.
"Shu," I call after him, "Shu wait."  He seems to hear me, and stops.  He turns around and scans the area until his eyes land on me.
"Hey..."  He tells me.
"Did you finish your homework Shu?"  I ask him, wondering if he solved the reason we couldn't battle yesterday.
"Uh, yeah I did, I'm just going over to my friends house right now."  He explains pointing some where off into the distance.
"Can we have a battle?" I ask him getting straight to the chase.
"I'm sorry, but I forgot my bey at home."  He tells me while scratching the back of his head.  I look down in disappointment.
"Um, hey next time we meet I'll be sure we have a bey battle."  After hearing that I look up at him, in excitement.
"Really?"  I ask him.
"Really."  He tells me.  I was so excited that I didn't see Suoh walk up behind me.  "Well looks like I have to go, see ya."  He says as he walks away.
"Hello Fubuki." I turn around to see that it was Suoh that greeted me.
"Hey ready for our battle?"  I ask him bringing out my bey.
"Yup."  He says as he smiles, and walks towards the stadium.

Extra (What If Lui and Valt switched. Instead of Valt and Shu?) Pt. 3:

Lui's POV

I should probably get out of this room unless I want those twins on me again.  I head out the door, to see that I'm in a hallway.  I don't know where I should go, I would assume the kitchen. But I really don't know. I start heading towards the stairs, it smells like something cooking downstairs. I follow the scent, all the way to the kitchen where I find a lady cooking, and the twins sitting. The lady is Valt's mother.
"Oi, Valt your finally up. I had to send the twins to go wake you up. Hey what are you doing in your pajamas go change." She tells me as she points me up to where I just came from. I don't like getting told what to do from people I don't know. But I should probably let this one slide.
I head back up the stairs and to the room I just came from. I open up Valt's closet to look for clothes. I see a red hoodie like the one he wears all the time. I grab that, and a random pair of pants on the ground. I could care less about matching clothes. I close the door and start changing. After I'm done I head back downstairs.
I feel kind of empty without my scarf. But I guess I'll just have to live with it.

OMG!!!
I'm so sorry!  I had this done awhile ago, and I thought I published it, but I didn't.  I feel so bad, well at least it's up now.