Chapter One - Jakki

I have lost count of how many days I've been here. There's no point in keeping count of how many days. I'll never know freedom again. Every night one or more of them take their turn with me. When I am not a cum rag, I am a servant.

       I sat quietly on the floor in an abandoned warehouse we have made camp at for the night. I look down at the floor, counting all the stains.

"Come on, sweetheart. You're mine for the night." growled the Claimer with the long dark hair. He pulled me up by my arm and hauled me to where he made his bed.

       I made the mistake of fighting back when this first started, after they found me. I ended up with some cracked ribs and a black eye. Not fighting back still doesn't end the pain and marks.

      He made his bed in an area secluded from the rest of the group. He has obviously been planning this. He instructed me to crawl underneath the mess of blankets. He placed rough kisses on my cheek and jaw, his rancid breath prickling at my nose.

       When this part came, I'd either just stare at the ceiling or close my eyes and think of life before. Not this time.

       I wished. I wished someone would come rescue or for somebody to just snap and kill me. Honestly, killing me seemed more realistic.

      I laid naked, staring at the wall while the male had me in a spooning position as he slept. A warm tear slipped out of my eye and to the floor.

       When does it end?