Chapter Nineteen - Jakki

Daryl moved up and gently kissed my lips. I cupped his cheeks in my hands as I moved my lips against his. The kiss grew heavier by the second.

       Daryl gently nibbled my lip, asking for entrance. Once granted, his tongue explored my mouth, causing me to let out a sigh in pleasure. I reached down and pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. He broke the kiss to pull my shirt off and attack my neck with kisses. I sat up and took my bra off before adding it to the pile of clothes.

       Soon enough, we were both naked and staring at each other while we laid on our sides. I felt scared because every time I ended up naked with a man, it didn't end nicely for me. But this man was Daryl so there was a sense of calm in the mix.

"Let's just go slow," I whispered and pressed my lips against his.

       He hungrily but gently returned the kiss. My hand moved down from his chest and between his legs. I took his already hard member in my hand and stroked him slowly. Daryl's breath hitched in his throat and the kiss was broken. His eyes remained closed and his mouth was agape. He let out a sigh and relaxed into the bed. I sprinkled soft kisses along his jaw as I continued my actions.

       Daryl's hand moved down my stomach and between my now open legs. He moved his calloused fingers up and down my slit, causing me to breath heavily, mostly out of pleasure. He rested his palm against my clit and pushed a finger into me, causing me to arch my back slightly and let out a moan. He pumped his finger slowly before adding another.

"Am I doing this right?" He asked in a husky voice.

       I bit my lip and nodded. "You're doing great, love."

       His fingers inside me and his palm against my clit was the most sexual pleasure I had felt in years. I almost let out a whine when he moved his hand away. He got up, making me let go of him. He kneeled between my legs and and rested his hand on either side of my shoulders. I pulled him down for a kiss as I held on to his shoulders.

       He pulled away and looked down at me. "Are you sure about this?"

       I nodded. "Yes. I need you, Daryl." My eyes locked on his as I spoke softly, almost in a whisper.

       He pecked my lips before sitting back up. He took some time to adjust himself before holding onto my hips. He looked down at me and then pushed himself in. I gasped softly as he filled me, pushing everything that he could in. I watched his lips pull back into an O, a small moan coming from the back of his throat.

       He lowered himself back down and relax with his chest against mine before he thrusted slowly. He hid his face in my neck, letting out his soft grunts into my ear. I closed my eyes and held him against me, letting out a moan every time he hit my spot just right. He paused to look at me and make sure I was alright. I brushed his hair out of his half shut eyes.

"Keep going, please." I begged him breathlessly.

       He returned his face to my neck and went back to his original movements, the thrusts getting faster. My moans grew louder as I got closer and closer to my climax. I arched my back and held him closer to me, encouraging him to keep going.

       The feeling of euphoria coursed through my body, causing me to let out the loudest moan of the night. Daryl kept thrusting, making the feeling last longer. I wanted him to keep going, even after I was done. I wanted the over stimulation this time.

"I think I'm close." Daryl groaned softly and pulled away to look at me.

       I held his face so he looked at me. I let out soft whimpers as his thrusts got sloppier. He let out a shuddery moan and just at that moment, a warm feeling filled me. I watched his eyes shut tightly and head move back. His mouth remained agape and he looked back down at me. His thrust slowed down to a stop and he looked at me through half lidded eyes. I smiled softly, causing him to smile back.

"I love you." He panted.

"I love you, too."

       We shared a long and passionate kiss. He sat up and pulled out before laying beside me. He pulled me against his chest and rubbed my back as he kissed my head.

       Surprisingly, the feeling was still taking its course through my body. My whole body tingled with the orgasm, leaving me feeling like I'm floating. I looked up at Daryl and he looked back at me, smiling lovingly. I smiled back and pecked his lips.

"How does it feel to not be a virgin?"

"Amazing," his eyes softened. "How does it feel to have finally made love?"

"Amazing." I said quietly.

       I watched Daryl lean down onto the floor and dig through his clothes. He returned with a crumpled pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He laid back against the head board and lit one up before returning his arm around me.

       Immediately, I hid my face in his side. I felt his thumb rub my shoulder and the bed shift as he pulled the blanket over us. I rested my arm across his stomach and sighed in content.

       The thought was overwhelming but this was the first time I had had consensual sex since God knows when. And it was with a man I loved who I knew loved me back. He made sure I was okay through out the whole thing and was still there after. And it felt so good, mentally and physically. Mentally, I felt wanted and loved. Physically, I felt taken care of.

       I peeked out at Daryl who was looking at the wall and taking a drag from his cigarette. He looked tired but happy. The sweat from earlier beaded around his neck and rolled down his chest. His hair was messy and sticking to his face a bit. But he was satisfied.

       I couldn't help but look at him and think "This is the man I love." He was a backwoods redneck with a soft soul and loving heart. He was violent when he wanted to be but gentle with who he loved. He was protective of who he loved.

       He turned his head and caught me looking at him. His lips curled into a smile and he leaned down and kissed my head.