Thee Fashion Designer

MICHAEL

"Oh my god, look Mikey." Dana yelped when she began to roam the dress shop. Her and Bailey couldn't contain their excitement.

While Jack and I coolly admire these designer suits. Now I don't know much about clothes but let me tell you these clothe here where made to perfection.

Not only that but the walls were decorated with hanging paintings and there were also ceramic vases, figurines and loads of art work plastered around the shop. Truly remarkable.

"Look Mike," Jack called me over while eyeing up a nice tux, "I think this would be perfect for my wedding."

My fingers trailed over the bottom along the sleeves.

"No babe, we will have you a custom made tailored tux and I want a one of a kind wedding dress." Bailey couldn't keep still. It was like a child in a candy shop.

"Bailey is right besides I want a dress made just for me, don't you agree babe."

I simply nodded.

"Excuse me, may I help you with anything?" A blond wearing a black collared suit walked up to us.

"Actually we have an appointment at 2." Bailey spoke.

"Oh okay, under what name?"

"It's under Davis." Jack smiled at the blond.

The blond left to be back only a few minutes later, "I see, I have put you down, sorry but our coordinator is not in yet however if you like you can wait in the waiting room or have a look around."

"We'll look around maybe get some ideas." Baily chirped only for the blond to nod her head, "You know we are so glad you decided to open up a shop here in this city. Me and my friend Dana only use one type of clothing line."

"I'm so glad you like our clothing line."

"And your decor is beautiful." My fingers lightly traced over one of the ceramic figurines. My eyes roaming every detail.

"Thank you." The blond smiled, "It's one of the hobbies our fashion designer."

"Are you telling us not only does he makes clothes but does these art work as well?" All of a sudden Jack looked more interested in these works of arts. Guess it took him a while to even notice.

The blond nodded her head.

"So, will we be able to see the designer?" Dana asked not caring about the art works.

"We..." Just before the blond could answer she left to answer the phone which was ringing.

After a few more minutes a boy with red curly hair made his appearance. "Are you all here to meet the coordinator for your wedding?"

Bailey shook his hands "Most definitely."

Her and Dana were more excited than we anticipated.

"Heh, girls." Jack shuddered causing me to chuckle a bit.

"Right this way."

All of us followed the boy up to the second floor. Though this was a small shop, on the inside it was pretty big.

Heading towards the second floor it was more of a business area filled with offices and computers, comfortable couches, lots of different materials, like a miniature factory while down stairs was the sop.

It was cute however and it felt homey.

"My name is Greg Partition now please have a seat and your coordinator will be with your shortly."

We all sat down only to stand back up again, "Hi I am Miley your wedding coordinator please follow me to my office." Another worker introduced herself.

Following her we all took a seat.

"Are you the designer?" Dana cock her head to the side.

"Um no..but..."

"What do you mean no, we scheduled an appointment to meet..." Dana abruptly stood up.

"Ma'am I mean..."

"No, we want to meet the designer. We waited about a year..." This time it was Bailey's turn to speak.

"Sweet heart please sit down."

"No Jack, we waited 6 months, 6 whole fucking months to meet the designer who will design my wedding dress. My wedding Jack."

"Ms. Davis please sit down."

"I will not sit down, not until..."

"Ma'am I am just the coordinator you will meet the designer but for now we will just discuss a few things."

Upon hearing this Dana and Bailey calmed down. "Why didn't you say so in the first place."

I felt somewhat embarrassed about the situation while Jack found it amusing.

Miley laid out a plan and some venues. The girls spoke of arrangements and deigns. Jack even gave in his opinion not that in mattered, Bailey kept turning his down.

After 3 hours of not falling asleep it finally ended.

"Great, so I will schedule a next appointment with you. By then the paperwork should be ready."

"Sounds good. When will we meet the fashion designer?" Dana chirped.

"When you are ready to get fitted for you wedding dress. Remember it takes about a year to plan an extravagant wedding of your dreams. Planning is everything." Miley smiled.

"Finally." I thought out loud.

We four sat in Jack's black Cadillac Escalade car. I in the passenger's seat. Jack of course driving and the two girls at the back.

We were pulling out of the parking lot when we heard a bang followed by a thud and our heads bobbing giving us a minor whip lash.

"What the hell?" Dana shrieked.

"What the fuck was that?" Jack bellowed. Through our rear-view mirror, we had hit a car behind us or rather a car had hit us.

Jack quickly made his way out inspecting the damage while the three of us also made our way out. The girls were freaking out well mainly Bailey because it was her and Jack's car that was hit.

Turning our attention towards the car we hit from the side, we waited for the driver to also step out.

"What the hell?" We heard a rather high-pitched voice.

A woman! Damn woman drivers. They don't belong behind the wheel let alone on the road.

She sauntered towards us her face hanging low.

"Look what you did to my car." Bailey shouted.

"If you were a better driver then you would've seen us backing out." Jack added.

"Excuse me," the woman spoke softly her fingers grazing the dent in her back door. It was hard not getting a good look at her, her face observing her now damage car with her big thick sun glasses.

"Well no wonder you couldn't see you have big wind shields on." Dana chortled.

As I was listening to my wife and friends throw insult after insult, I felt bad for the poor woman. Technically it was out fault. We were backing out, so she had the right of way but who am I to judge.

Raising her face she quickly removed her sun glasses. "How is this my fault you dumb bitches?"

Seeing her reddened face my vision grew ten times that day as Jack and I both uttered at the same time "Kanna?"

Please Vote and Comment