chapter 2

GAELLE woke up feeling hot all over. As far as she could remember, she turned on the air conditioner last night. But her sleepy state suddenly became alert because she was surprised of the sudden movement beside her. She opened her eyes and before her scream could escape her mouth, she covered her lips with her palm.

Next to her was the man who she haven't seen these past 3 years. He was sleeping soundly beside her while he was hugging her tightly by the waist as if she would disappear from him. His leg was pinning both of her legs. Now I know why it's so hot!

She ran a hand over her face and she wanted to punch herself because of the stupidity that she did last night. She allowed herself to be used by him again just like what he did to her years ago. He easily got what he wanted from her. She felt like she went back to the past. She wanted to cry but what for? Everything has already been done. I need to get out of here!

She carefully removed his arm from hugging her waist and his leg from pinning her legs. He groaned and then lied on his back. She thought that that woke him up but it thankfully, it didn't. Her cheeks went even hotter when his nakedness got exposed to her eyes. She swallowed hard and her eyes unintentionally looked down there.

Gosh...He's hard and ready! What the hell? Get your head out of the gutter and get your a*s off the bed! Her rational mind shouted at her. She carefully but quickly got off the bed and then went to the washroom. After she finished taking a bath and got herself dressed, she took her suitcase and her other belongings. She had to leave this instant before Kellan wakes up.

She went downstairs without making any sound. She was about to open the main door when someone spoke from behind her.

"Who are you?" she slowly turned around and she saw a very beautiful girl. She looks like a beauty queen. She was still wearing her pajamas while holding a cup of coffee. Her brownish hair was tied into a messy bun.

She suddenly remembered the picture that she saw at the living room. If her memory serves her right, this is her sister.

The girl was looking at her with her eyebrows creased.

"What's happening here?" She suddenly heard the voice of her mother who was approaching them. She was holding a ladle. Maybe she's cooking because she came from the kitchen.

"I-I'm leaving" Gaelle even stuttered upon saying that as she looked down. She felt like the big house became small all of a sudden. She suddenly felt the need to get some fresh air.

"Why? Did something happen that you didn't like? Please anak, don't leave yet. We haven't even had any bonding moment yet" she lifted her face and she saw that her mother was on the verge of crying already.

"Mom, who's she? Why are you calling her anak?" her sister asked confusedly.

"Jillian sweetheart, this is your ate Gaelle. I finally found her. Gaelle, meet your younger sister, Jillian" her mother introduced them to each other. Jillian stared at her for a couple of seconds before she suddenly came closer to her and hugged her tightly.

"Oh, my God! At last you came home to us" Jillian happily said. Gaelle felt happy because of how warm her sister greeted her. She hugged her back.

"Anak, please don't leave yet" their mother.

"Why are you leaving all of a sudden? Did something happen?" her sister asked and then pulled away from hugging her. What would she answer? That she's leaving because that man was here that's why she wanted to get away from him and avoid him?

Her mother stepped closer to her and hugged her tightly as if she would disappear from her any moment. She suddenly felt guilty. She forgot what her mother would feel if she leave. She had been longing for her for a long time.