chapter 18

A/N: Hi guys! I just want to inform that i will be updating TB&TP 1 on Friday so stay tuned! Anyway, i hope you like this chapter :)

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS & OPEN-MINDED people only! Read at your own risk! 

GAELLE felt like she was floating in the clouds. She was hugging Kellan tightly as he continued moving on top of her. Each thrust that he was giving her was sending her unexplainable sensations.

"Kellan...Ohhh...Faster" she purred and then bit her bottom lip. She could feel his steel-like maleness that was continuously owning her insides and it was sending incomparable delicious feelings throughout her body.

When he dipped his head and switched his attention back to the turgid tips of her nipples with his hungry mouth; her moans of pleasure became even louder. His pace became faster. Her body trembled deliriously because of what he was doing to her.

Her eyes rolled back in sheer ecstasy as the intense pleasure in the depth of her womanhood heightened and almost impossible to control not to burst. The incomparable rapture was about to explode deep within her any moment now. She could already taste her sweet and intense org*sm.

He just continued worshipping the rosy buds of her breasts. He was like a starving animal.

"Chérie...you feel so good" He groaned gutturally. She tried her best to meet his every hard and fast thrusts and a couple of seconds more and she finally reached her destination.

"Kellan!—"

"---Gaelle!" they shouted each other's name almost at the same time when they reached their shattering climax at the same time. Her body arched uncontrollably because of the intensity of her org*sm. Her va*ginal walls quivered as it tightened around him even more, milking him. Her toes curled as her whole body writhed and shuddered uncontrollably.

Kellan buried his face on the crook of her neck, both of them were breathing hard. They were hugging each other tightly as if they're afraid that one of them might disappear. The beating of their heart was fast and hard. They're exhausted but fulfilled at the same time. When the effect of their intense clamax ebbed, he lifted his head and stared at her lovingly.

They stared into each other lovingly before their lips met for a passionate kiss. He was kissing her as if there's no tomorrow. His tongue teased hers as if he was commanding and teasing her for another duel and she didn't disappoint him. She gave him the kind of reciprocation that he was looking for from her.

He groaned his need as the kiss that they were sharing intensified even more. He was obviously pleased by the kind of response that she was giving to him.

She could feel his seed, that seeped out of his shaft a while ago, going straight to her womb and that made her shiver even more with pleasure. She pulled at his hair. His still hard c*ck remained inside of her and it was tirelessly invading her core. Well, she knew very well that he could still take her for another round.

Knowing his resistance, she knew he's still capable of taking her over and over again.

When their lips pulled away from each other, she shrieked in surprise when he suddenly rolled over and switched their positions. She was now on top of him and he's now the one lying on the bed, under her.

"Oh Kellan..." she moaned seductively while chewing on her lower lip. He smirked naughtily as he played with the crowns of her breasts, using his fingers.

"I can't get enough of you, chérie. You're so beautiful and you're mine" He declared possessively as his hands started exploring her body, seducing her for another round.