chapter 4

A/N: Hi guys! This chapter has won by three points so i'll concentrate on this story first. I hope you enjoy reading this story :)

WARNING!!! This story contains MATURE scenes for ADULT and OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!

****

"WHAT the---" Her protests were drowned when he claimed her lips for another kiss. Their tongues mated as she felt his finger invaded her wet folds. She was completely submerged with her need and desire for Kellan.

Even the littlest protest that left in her mind disappeared just like that. She didn't care anymore if they're in the restroom and people might be waiting outside already. His fingers worked a delicious magic in her core which made her pant and writhe wildly even though her lips were busy responding to his fervent kisses.

"Spread your legs wider for me, chérie" He whispered huskily in her ear and she obliged. He made her lean her back against the mirror of the lavatory counter top and then put her legs on his shoulders. He crouched down to level his face to the center of her being and then stared at it intently and full of desire. Her cheeks were already red because of the way he stared at her there.

"Goodness! You don't have to stare at it intently" Gaelle rebuked but he just grinned naughtily at her. Her body jerked upward when she felt his index finger dipped in her wet slit and coated his finger with her juices.

Her eyes went wide while her mouth hung open because he brought his finger to his mouth and tasted it. She swallowed hard and she felt the need to drink because her throat went dry. The beating of her heart was hard and fast while watching everything that he was doing to her.

"You taste the same. You're still delicious as ever" He said and then swiftly grazed her wetness with his tongue. She raked her fingers through his hair and then pulled onto it. She wanted to scream because of the intense pleasure that she was feeling but she was afraid that people outside the restroom might hear her that's why she just covered her mouth with her hand.

"Oh my god, Kellan....Stop it! S-Someone might see us" she tried to stop him but her protest came out as a seductive moan. Of course, he didn't oblige. Instead, he just continued eating her out until she couldn't take it anymore.

His expert mouth made her feel like she's in cloud 9. His hands went to her breasts and played with them while giving her intense pleasure down there. But when she felt her orgàsm getting nearer, he stopped and she almost died!

"Why did you sto----ohhh!" she moaned loudly when his mouth that was playing with her mound just a second ago was replaced by his hardness. She held onto his shoulders as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

His pace was hard and fast. He was gritting his teeth while trusting inside her vigorously and that was sending her an unbelievable pleasure. Gosh! This man really knows how to bring her to ultimate pleasure. Later on, his movement became even faster.

"Chérie, you feel so good, ahhh!" he angled his head and then kissed her lips hotly as his fast and steady thrusts never faltered.

"Tighten your arms and legs around me, now!" He instructed while breathing ruggedly. Beads of sweat were already showing on his forehead. She obliged to his command right away.

He lifted her up from sitting on the lavatory counter top and then stood up while his manhood was still inside of her. Her back hit the hard surface of the wall as he continued ramming inside of her relentlessly in a standing position.

"Ahhh! I'm cumming!" Gaelle almost shouted.

"Yes, chérie. Me too. Cum with me!" He grunted and then pushed one more hard thrust which made her reach her climax.