chapter 12

A/N! Hi guys! I hope you like this chapter :)

Add me: IG: 22_Monamour

FB Acct: TwentyTwo MonAmour

FB Page: 22_MonAmour

KELLAN was about to attack Zeth, who haven't gotten up yet from the ground, when Gaelle finally gathered herself together and dissuade Kellan from hitting Zeth once again.

"What is your problem, Kellan? He's not even doing anything for you to do that! You just came out of nowhere and punched him just like that! Why did you have to hit him?!" she angrily yelled at him. His eyes squinted even more upon hearing what she said.

"Why, Kellan? You're jealous?" Zeth asked Kellan sarcastically. He already got up from the ground while wiping the blood on the corner of his lips.

Kellan gritted his teeth as his eyes turned darker in rage. He looked like he was about to murder Zeth because of the intense anger in his eyes. She could clearly see the jealousy in those green orbs of his. She knew that when he has this kind of expression on him, he's already beyond angry. What is he doing here anyway? He's busy flirting with Desiree, right?

"Why would I get jealous? If I know, you're just doing this to get back at me" Zeth chuckled in amusement of what Kellan just said.

"Sorry, my dear cousin, but you're wrong. I don't care about the past anymore and if I wanted to be close to Gaelle then no one can stop me from doing so. As far as I know, she's single. You're not her boyfriend either so what are you angry about?"

"I told you, she's my girl. You can do whatever you want with other girls but dare touching even the tips of her fingers and I'll kill you" he threatened. He's really furious and she didn't know what to do or say to stop them.

They're like two raging bulls while staring at each other as if they're trying to measure each other's strength.

"Really? Is that true, Gaelle? Is he really your boyfriend?" Zeth asked her. She felt like she lost her ability to speak because she couldn't answer. Are Kellan and her in a relationship? The answer was very clear but she didn't know why she couldn't utter it out loud. Why does it feel so hard for her to say it?

"Why don't you answer him, Gaelle?" Kellan stated daringly. Her throat became even drier while her heart beat became erratic. He was staring at her intently while waiting for her to say something. She could still see the anger in his eyes but he looked like he was pleading to her as well. For what? She doesn't comprehend either...or maybe she's just trying to ignore it.

Because she's confused and didn't know what to say, she chose to just turn her back on them and ran towards the bicycle that she used a while ago. She could hear the two of them calling for her but she ignored them and didn't look back.

She was about to mount the bicycle when she squealed in surprised because a strong pair of arms scooped her up and put her over his shoulder like a sack of rice.

She screamed for him to put her down while hitting his back but he just ignored her protests. The people around them were already staring at them curiously.

"Go on, just continue screaming. I'll give you your punishment later" Kellan said and then hit her butt with his palm.

"Pervert! You're really a maniac!" she angrily said but he just ignored her again. He walked towards his car which was parked just a couple of meters away from them. He opened it and deposited her on the shotgun seat. She was about to slap him when she got the opportunity but he immediately caught her hand and then used that chance to kiss her hard.