chapter 20

Happy weekend guys! 

GAELLE smiled happily as she looked around the living room. The house became brighter and cozier than before and she felt happy about it. She just finished changing the arrangement of the furnitures in the house. She even changed the curtains, pillow cases, bedsheets and bed covers.

This morning, she went inside one of the vacant rooms upstairs and she saw all those things inside that room. Kellan had finally removed the locks of the rooms yesterday so she was now free to explore what's inside of every room.

When she opened the boxes, she saw the unused pillow cases, bed sheets, bed covers, curtains and many more. They were obviously still new and their flowery designs really took her attention. She thought that the design really suits the vacation house especially that the house was near the beach.

She even picked flowers at the garden and then placed it in each of the three vases that she found earlier. She put one of the vases on the dining table, on the coffee table at the living room and then inside the room that they were occupying. Not just that. She even made the flower arrangement at the dining table look like those in the movies and it looked so pretty. Kellan would surely like it.

She glanced at the wall clock and her forehead crinkled when she saw that it was already almost 12 noon.

"Why's he not here yet? It's already lunch time" Gaelle said to herself.

Kellan went out this morning to buy food supplies for the both of them. She didn't go with him because she wasn't feeling well this morning. She thought that she would get sick because when she woke up this morning, her body felt weak and she felt nauseated. It felt so awful but after quite some time, that awful feeling disappeared.

She went to the kitchen to prepare their lunch so that when Kellan arrives, they would eat right away. He must be hungry already. Just as she finished preparing the food that she cooked on the dining table, she heard the familiar vehicle buzz that stopped in front of the house.

She excitedly went by the window and looked outside. She was right. It was Kellan.

Upon seeing him, she couldn't control that sweet smile that broke across her face. He was really handsome. Even though he was just wearing jogging pants and white t-shirt, that didn't diminish his sex-appeal. She really loved touching his muscled body especially whenever he's hugging her.

She always feels safe and sound whenever she's inside his tight embrace. She could hear the beating of his heart as he hugged her and it felt so good. But that wasn't all because whenever he's staring at her, she felt like the most special person in his life; as if she was the most beautiful woman in the whole world and she felt overwhelmed. She never thought that she could be happy like this again.

When Kellan entered the house, she rushed towards him and greeted him with a kiss and a hug. He was carrying grocery bags in both hands.

"What took you so long?" She pouted. He put down the grocery bags that he was holding and then pulled her by the waist until their bodies pressed together.

"Did you miss me, chérie?" She rolled her eyes.

"Why? Don't you like it if that's really the case?" He chuckled and then rained kisses all over her face.

"Of course, I like it. I missed you too" Gaelle smiled.

"Really?"

"Of course" he answered. She playfully leered at him and then pulled away from their embrace. She took the two grocery bags to help him and then walked ahead of him. she knew that there were still remaining grocery bags in the car.