Chapter Seven

Stuff to know
(e/c): eye color
(h/l): hair length

'Class 1-A... I wonder where it could be...' I thought to myself.

I've currently been wandering around the halls for who knows how long looking for Class 1-A.

As I continued my hunt I noticed a boy with sorta blonde spiky hair that had what seemed to be a black lightning bolt in his hair. He seemed like a pretty nice guy, so I went up to ask to him to see if he knew where 1-A was.

"Hello, my name is (Y/n) Universe. I've been looking for Class 1-A but I can't seem to find it..! I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but do you think you could show me where it is?" I said with a timid smile.

Denki POV

"Hello, my name is (Y/n) Universe. I've been looking for Class 1-A but I can't seem to find it..! I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but do you think you could show me where it is?"

'CUTE!' I thought to myself.

This girls eyes were a beautiful (e/c), and her (h/l) shaped her face oh so perfectly!

I could already feel my face turn who knows what kind of red.

I can't help but feel attracted to her. I had to make her mine. I will do anything in my power to whoo her!

"Um, hello? Are you okay? I may not know where 1-A is, but I do know where the nurse is!" She said as she chuckled.

AHH THAT LAUGH!!! It's just to cute! If she continues to be this cute I don't know what I'll do!

(Y/n) POV

"Um, hello? Are you okay? I may not know where 1-A is, but I do know where the nurse is!" I chuckled.

The guys face was really red and he seemed to be nervous. Well, I can't judge. It must be first day jitters.

"Well, I need to get class, so I'll go ask some one els-"

"N-NO WAIT!!! I KNOW WHERE IT IS!" The guy shouted.

"Oh, really! Can you show me please?"

"Of course! Anything for a beautiful girl such as yourself!"

A humongous blush coated my face. I didn't expect him to do that.

~•~

Once we got to 1-A, I found out that his name was Denki Kaminari, his quirk was Electrification, and that we were in the same class!

Once we entered the classroom we were greeted with yelling from the blonde hedgehog I've seen on the news and a navy blue hair male with glasses. Just by looking, I could tell he was teachers pet kinda guy. BUT there's nothing wrong with that!!

I said my goodbyes to Kaminari and looked for a seat.

There were two open seats. One was in the corner of the room by a window. It looked like something out of a cliche high school anime. Then there was one by a red and white hair male. He had a very noticeable scar that took up most of the left side of his face. And he seemed to had Heterochromia eyes.

Needing more social interaction, I decided to sit by him. As I took my seat he didn't even spare me a glance.

'Maybe he's a little shy...? Maybe I should introduce myself first' I thought.

"U-Um, hello I'm (Y-"

"No, don't talk to me." He said abruptly. He quickly got up and moved to different seat leaving me shook.

Before I could comprehend what the heck just happened a yellow caterpillar came into the room.

"Hello. I'm Shota Aizawa. I will be your homeroom teacher. Now put on your PE clothes and head to the PE ground." Mr. Aizawa said in a monotoned voice.

I wonder what he had in store for us...

_____________________________