Chapter 47

FANART TIME

Done by @Coochie_Collector

LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANY PLEASE, I'M VERY ADD!!!!!
_____________________________

"Wait I'm sorry, did you say bohemian rhapsody? Said Jirou.

I stared at her with a dead look in my eyes and used the power of 1000s Aizawas and said "No."

I then went back to my normal self and walked back to my seat.

However, the class had learned not to make Ms. Universe mad.

~•~

"Hey (Y/n)!" Izuku called out to me.

"Hey! What's up? You need something?"

He skidded to a stop to catch his breath and proceeded to speak.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come study with me at the new donut shop?"

"I would love too, Deku!" I said with a wink due to me using his hero name.

He had become a stuttering mess, probably due to not expecting me to use that name.

"Ahh lets just stick with Izuku, you're making me n-nervous using that name." He quickly averted his eyes. "We should go now, I think the shop closes at 7."

"7?! That's way to early, but I guess we should get going."

After a bit of traveling we made it to the Big Donut.

Memories of me Todorki being here had made me flush. I guess I never really thought about how intimate we were being that night. I blame that on not only mine, but Todo's obliviousness too!

I tapped my cheeks in hope of getting rid of those thoughts for now. I did get an odd stare from Izuku however.

Izuku held the door open for me as we walked in and was met with the delightful aroma of the delicious freshness the donuts were giving off.

I began to drool at the thought of taking a bite of the delectable treat.

I immediately recognize the workers Sadie and Lars from that night. Lars was doing his own thing while Sadie has seemed to be arguing with someone that looked just like her, but just tad bit older.

"Mooooom stop you're embarrassing."

"I am not embarrassing!" She said in a offended tone. "Is it wrong of me to show how much I love and appreciate my precious daughter?!"

"Yessss."

"Hmph, fine then." Before the women left, she grabbed Sadie by the arm and placed a kiss onto Sadie's head.