Chapter 36

I skidded against the ground as I came to a complete stop.

Ahead of me was a giant ravine and it almost seemed as if it didn't have a bottom.

A couple long tightropes hung on each side of the ravines.

I looked up ahead and saw that Todoroki already made it pass the obstacle, a trail of ice followed after him.

Soon Tsu, Uraraka, and Momo arrived came across the problem I had. How to get across with out helping the others.

Tsu hopped into a tightrope and began going across it on all four limbs. Dang frog quirk!

I looked behind me and saw the crowd of students getting closer, I had to go now if i wanted to stay at least in the top ten.

I hesitantly took a step on the tightrope, I felt it wobble underneath me, but I didn't let it stop me.

Then I looked at the ripe with ice over it. It gave me an idea. I could do what Todorki did! But the problem with that was I've never done something like that before.

Plus crystals isn't slick like ice, so maybe I couldn't do that.

I was about a quarter away from where I began when I felt the rope begin to shake intensely. I looked behind me and saw other student trying to get on the rope.

It soon became to hard to keep my balance. I began to feel myself become weightless. I realized that I was falling.

I heard gasps and screams come from the crowd.

Suddenly, a hand grasped my wrist and pulled me up. I was thrown into the air and landed on the tightrope that I fell off of.

I looked at my savior but she was already moving forward.

She had short pink hair and was wearing goggles.

I watched as she swung away while laughing with her invention.

I pulled myself up and began waking once more.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" A sudden voice shouted. I looked up and saw Bakugo in they sky using his explosions. Before I knew it, he made it across the ravine.

"Huh, I mean whatever works for him..." I said to myself.

~•~

I finally made it across and continued on path.

I made it to the next obstacle. Something seemed suspicious about it. There were dark circles spread out around the area.

I made a crystal that was big enough for me to hold. I tossed it in the air a few times before chucking at the ground ahead of me.

It landed with a thud, I waited for something to happen.

...

...

...

Nothing happened......?????

"I guess this must mean that it's safe to go acro-" a loud boom interrupted me.

The explosion sent me flying backwards. I landed harshly, scratching my face on a nearby rock.

"O-Ow... definitely wasn't expecting that.." I mumbled.

"(Y/n) are you alright?" I heard Midoriya shout.