HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello! Oliver Meek here!

Author has been on vacation for the past few days, which is as to why there has been a lack of promised chapters!

However that wasn't all that I came here to talk about!

I just wanted to say, and I mean this from not only my heart but my creator as well (okay that was a tad bit weird, BUT YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEANT😤🤪) thank you so much for being here for us!

She started writing this due to her love for Steven Universe and Boku No Hero Academia, she never expected to get so much love and attention! She may not say it much (because she's constantly disappearing

)
But she all loves and appreciates you all, and that she wished that she didn't constantly succumb to her laziness.

She adores all the comments that get left on each chapter and reads 97% (including the ones where you guys have your little mini karaoke sessions!) and she as well adores fan art, it makes her so happy!

I'm happy that you all have let me be apart of your journey in Fusion. I know that a majority of people who read X Readers aren't typically fond of OC inserts, but I've tried to stay low but author refuses to let me settle in the background. What can I say, I guess she's a proud mom.

Thank you for an amazing year, and hopefully I can convince author to routinely update!

Have a good new year, and if there are any readers who like to drink alcohol P L E A S E be safe!!!!!!

Have a awesome night!

-Oliver Meek!~