Chapter Eleven

A/N: before I start this chapter, I want to say thank you to all the people who gave me so much love and support from the last chapter. You guys don't know how much it means to me!

_____________________________

I moved my hands across the bed sheets and felt the warmth they gave off.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in Recovery Girls office.

I observed my body and saw that I had bandages wrapped around my arms.

I decided to get up and stretch my legs.

I sat myself up and looked at my surroundings.

To the left of me, there was a curtain that separated me and something that was one the other side. To the right, there was a dresser with a cup of water on it.

Assuming that was for me, I grabbed and took a sip.

Just as I finished drinking the water, I heard what sounded to be someone dropping something on the floor.

I slowly got up to go inspect it.

I could hear the shuffling of feet and stacking of paper.

Being cautious, I quietly tried to see who it was, but being the clumsy idiot I am, I tripped over air and landed flat on my face.

Welp, there goes for being sneaky.

I heard footsteps quickly come towards, probably to check on me.

I felt the person poke my head very gently, trying to get my attention. I looked up and saw a very familiar face.

     It was Oliver Meek! The boy I saved from the entrance exam. ((A/n: so I know that some people don't like it when authors add their oc in fanfic like this, but he doesn't really affect the story. His role in this story is emotional support. He'll serve as the best friend that we have or desperately need. He'll show up throughout the story every once in a while, but he won't become a love interest or affect the reader in any way when it comes to romance. Unless if y'all want me to. ;) *wInK wOnK*))

     He quickly got out a piece of paper and pen and started to write like his life depended on it.

     Oh yeah, I forgot that he's mute. I gave him a kind smile and waited patiently for him to finish.

      "Hello (Y/n), I didn't know you were in here! I hope you're not here because you got hurt!"

      "Oh! Don't worry! I overworked myself today during class. I guess they put me in here so I could rest."

     "Well, are you feeling alright now? You did just fall." He wrote.

     "No, I'm okay. Any who, why are you here?"

     "Recovery girl is my Aunt, so I like to help out around her office when she's on break."

     "W H A T!!?!? NO WAY! THAT'S SO COOL!!"

      "Ha, thank you.."

      We sat there in awkward silence for a minute or so. I decided to break the ice and start a conversation.

     "Sooo. What class did you make it to???" I asked.

      He excitedly shot his head up and gave me grin. He then started to write on his paper.

     "I made it to class 1-B!! Although it's not
1-A, I'm still in the Hero course! ^^ and just being here at UA makes me feel happy and grateful!" He wrote.

     OMG WHAT A SMOL BEAN!! I must protect him!

     I during the middle of our conversation, Recovery girl came in.

     She told Oliver that she needed to speak with me alone.

     We quickly said our goodbyes and told each other we'd see each other soon.

     "Hello Ms. Universe, I'm glad to see you up and well." She said. She directed me to the bed I was using before and told me to sit down. She pulled up a rolling chair and sat in front of me.
"I wanted to talk to you about when I was removing your crystals. As I was doing it i went to check your stomach to see if there were any there. There was, but it wasn't a Crystal, more like a gem."

     "I'm sorry ma'am, when I overuse my quirk gems don't appear..."

     "That's what it said on your profile. When I tried removing it would not budge.

     "What? That's not possible! Is it still in me?!?"

     "Look for yourself sweetie."

     I lifted up my shirt to find a gleaming pink gem right where my belly button used to be.

     I tried to pull out, but it didn't move. It looked like a gem The Crystal Gems had, but it was different in a way.

     "Where did it come from?" I asked.

     "I was hoping you would be the one to answer that dear."

     I looked at the gem again only to see it glow a light pink.

     It blinded the room, and it lasted for merely a second.

      When I opened my eyes, I saw the most beautiful flower that I've ever seen.

     I gently picked up and held it between my fingers admiring it.

     Me and recovery girl sat in silence, unsure of what to do.

     After about five minutes, Recovery Girl thought it'd be best that I'd head back to class

     As I was walking, i still kept a close eye on the flower.

     Not being aware of my surroundings, I bumped in a firm chest and fell backwards.

     I waited for the collision of the floor, but it never came. I looked up and saw that Todoroki had grabbed my arm and saved me.

     "I've been looking for you." He said.

     "Me?!"