🎃SPOOKY SPECIAL (P3 END)🎃

A/N: PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK 'HEROINES OF CREATION' THAT I'M COLLABORATING WITH A FRIEND.
IT WOULD MEAN THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME BECAUSE THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST ORIGINAL STORY THAT I'M POSTING
Again, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT❤️❤️
_________________________________
A scaly rough hand grabbed my ankle and harshly and pulled me into the lake.

Oliver had no little time to react as I was submerged underneath the water.

The water was absolutely freezing and I couldn't see a single thing.

I felt myself still being dragged downward in the seeming never ending lake.

I attempted to kick away at the hand that had me in its grip but it did not budge.

It almost felt like my head was going to burst. I desperately clawed at my neck and attempted to reach for the surface even though I knew that'd be impossible.

From the corner of my eye, I began to see a light in the distance. As we got closer, I felt myself slowly begin to lose consciousness.

I reached down to the hand around my ankle and used what little energy I had left to rip it off. But surprisingly it let go willingly.

Then I felt a hands grab my face, and I felt pressure against my freezing lips.

I had no energy to react, but I felt something swell inside me. I gulped at the air that suddenly appeared.

Then the hand moved my face and grabbed my wrist and began swimming towards light.

As we got closer, the light lightly flowed on to what was holding my wrist. And I was shocked at who it was.

It was Kirishima, but his body was morphed with a shark??

((There was a pic I saw on instagram that had Kirishima as like a shark and now I can't find it!!🤬🤬🤬))

But before I could react, he increased his speed until we came across a pipe.

He let go of me and swam over to the pipe. The pipe was closed off with steel bars, making it seem impossible to go through.

But I guess it wasn't impossible because he was able to easily bend it. He went for my hand, but he stopped before he could.

He made a motion from with his hand. I assumed he was asking if I needed air.

I nodded yes. He swam up to me and gently place a hand against my cheek. His hand was surprisingly warm against my cold face.

He leaned in an was merely inches away from my face.

I put my hands up against his bear chest, unsure of what to do as he kept on leaning closer.

Suddenly, he brought a shell up to my lips. A rush of oxygen filled my lungs and that suffocating feeling went away.

I tried to tell him thank you, but I failed miserably doing so. But I think he knew what I meant.

He gave me one of his famous toothy grins before grabbing my hand and leading me through the tight pipe.

As we- well, as HE swam we were shoulder to shoulder. It was quite awkward.  Luckily because of how dark it was, he didn't see my heavy red blush.

After about a couple of seconds of going through the pipe, Kirishima made us swim upwards.

I looked up and saw the moon reflecting into the water. And just moments later, we finally made it to the surface.

I didn't even had a chance to gather my surroundings when I was harshly pulled out of the water.